Oh **** I just bought it tread

I would buy them thinking something like, "Oh I might need something like this one day" but just haven't yet gotten to the place where I feel like I need them yet.

I've gotten to that point a little bit. I had my Wampler Tumnus sitting in the box for at least 6 months before getting around to trying it. I just figured I should have a Klone on hand.

That's why I stopped buying pedals and started building them. Gotta turn them on and test to ensure its a good build.

I still ended up with a tub of pedals but have tried them all :D

I got a little obsessed for a while and built all of these late last year to early this year. I have a couple of duds, too. Next time I get motivation, I'm going to learn how to troubleshoot and get them going, too.

7Cg07mU.jpg

Last week, I caved and bought my first pedals from Donner. They were having a BOGO sale, so who could resist? I got their Noise Killer and A-B/Y pedals. So far I'm really impressed with the Noise Killer. It's transparent and it comes on very smoothly. The A-B/Y box will reside in the closet until I end up finding a use for it some day. It's one of those nice-to-have items.

Bought a new PRS today…. should be here tomorrow.

Did promise myself (and the wife) that I’d sell one of the existing ones to make room for the new arrival…

Ah, so you are on the guitar exchange program too! My wife says, "If you own more than two guitars, you are a music store". Well, I guess I'm a music store now!

I have bunch of new pedals on order.

Continuing my little Kingtone obsession I have pulled Heavy Hand and a Soloist.

Other than that I have ordered Moog Moogerfugger Boost and overdrive.

I have also put my name on two waiting lists - Decibelics Golden Royale and 29 Pedals Euna

October should be lit!

Back