NPSD: A Prickly Situation...

31b68895e9684907b5343983052f81d9_p_400.png

Congratulations man, I dig it!!!

When I first saw that one pop up on Brian's FB page I was blown away. Glad a brother was able to acquire her...

That is indeed beautiful. Wow! Love the bookmatched quilted, and that finish color is Ethereal!

It is touted as the first ever Prickly Pear finish...not sure if there has ever been (or ever will be lol) another. It's pretty amazing in person - amberish head-on, greenish from some angles, reddish from others.

It rocks out with it's c*** out! I am surprised at how different it sounds from my other Paul's Guitar (which is a stoptail). Not night and day, mind you, but definitely a bolder version, with otherworldly sustain.

Gratuitous neck, case and headstock shots...just 'coz I love it sooo much :)

DSC_8314_zpsiugrvhjn.jpg

DSC_8323_zpsoxab25yc.jpg

DSC_8312_zpsaxg5m1su.jpg
That neck rocks. Dig the case too...wondering how that case would wear, looks like pretty durable material!

Thanks for all of the kinds words folks...I had to open the case first thing this AM when I got up just to make sure this actually happened...

I always considered myself "unworthy" (from a playing perspective) of my USA PRSes...I should probably be arrested for having this!

Had to post one more quick shot...view from the drivers' seat as it were...I'm just in love with the side view of the neck and fretboard...some really amazing grain going on in the Brazzy there...there's not a bad angle on her...

Neck-FB_zpsezubwlp4.jpg

Back