Nope. Not this time!

21 likes!

Oh, and for Les:

24fovx.jpg

Hmph. Gee, thanks @sergiodeblanc for those all-inclusive and illuminating pics! :rolleyes:

So, from what I can see (maybe I'm wrong): Hog neck, hog back. Three-control layout backplate, maybe Santana shaped? Rosewood neck.

So, a Santana? But not one of the models with the engraved/signed backplate. Or, dare I suggest, a Westie?

Oh, it’s the fabled PRS Banister Deluxe with a wooden neck and pristine original frets. This is what Eddie played when he was talking about “falling down the stairs and landing on your feet”, right? Or Page used on Stairway?
I thought it looked like a banister too. Didn't know there was a PRS Colonial model

Ya know what would really suck in this hypothetical scenario; logging onto your email first hing this morning and seeing an email from UPS. You click on it and see "Loaded On Vehicle For Delivery". The euphoria sets in, and then your spirits are crushed by "Delivery Time...By End Of Day Monday".

Good thing this is all rumor and innuendo.

Ya know what would really suck in this hypothetical scenario; logging onto your email first hing this morning and seeing an email from UPS. You click on it and see "Loaded On Vehicle For Delivery". The euphoria sets in, and then your spirits are crushed by "Delivery Time...By End Of Day Monday".

Good thing this is all rumor and innuendo.

Sorry buddy...that sucks.
But you know...you tease us...UPS teases you...gear karma.

Back