Nope. Not this time!

black plaid, you work for twitter? standby for dumb questions...
I recently signed up to follow my kids school, is there any way at all to just get tweets from what your following? or to filter content like we have a math teacher who uses the platform for school which is great but I dont want to follow his inane tweets about football, he uses the same account for school and crap

NGD posted here!

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/ok-ok-ngd-its-here.39126/

and for the record, it took about 2 hours to get this to post. I kept getting the dreaded "internal server error" message that has been so prevalent as of late. A series of copy/paste from the original attempt to what finally got posted got it done. I was copy/paste the info from MF so you didn't have to click the link. Turns out that was driving the errors. Once I replaced the words with the link, it posted fine.

black plaid, you work for twitter? standby for dumb questions...
I recently signed up to follow my kids school, is there any way at all to just get tweets from what your following? or to filter content like we have a math teacher who uses the platform for school which is great but I dont want to follow his inane tweets about football, he uses the same account for school and crap

Yeah, there's no way to avoid/filter stuff that someone you follow posts. I've definitely unfollowed people because all they ever did was post about what they ate for lunch =D

You will also see stuff that they 'retweet', because that is technically something they are tweeting.

You will also see ads, so there's that.

There's a menu in the upper right of each tweet you can use to block particularly egregious stuff. So I suppose there's that.

Hope this helps!

yep, thanks for stepping into work mode for me

I have unfollowed the fellow

cheers for that

Back