Nope. Not this time!

Whatever you're doing professionally, if it doesn't pan out or if you get tired of it, you might want to consider a position as telenovela writer.

Maria: "Luiz Fernado!, why are you spending all our money on guitars"
Luiz Fernado: "Maria... you think I don't notice how you look at my best friend's guitar."
Maria: "You are the one who can't stop looking at Daniel Ricardo's private stock single cut 594 with pernambuco neck."
Luiz Fernando: "I knew it, you do notice his guitars! Why, Maria, he's my best friend? You've made him to be my worst enemy."
Maria: "It's all your fault, you never allow me to play you guitars. But Daniel Ricardo cares about me, he let's me touch his abs and play his Private Stocks."
Luiz Fernado: "You hear that, that's probably the UPS delivery guy. I had bought you a Private Stock guitar, but you are breaking my heard."
Maria: "Oh Luiz Fernado, I though you never cared about me. I can see I was wrong to assume so. What guitar did you get me?"

--- End of Episode - Stay tuned for the next episode to find out what guitar Luiz Fernado got Maria ---

Marie: Frank, why don't you let Deborah choose for herself what Ray can or can't play on Sundays?
Frank: Because Ray is a man in his own right and this is his house, and he can choose for himself what he darn pleases!
Marie: So if we invite Deborah and Ray over for Sunday dinner, Deborah doesn't have any say in it?
Frank: Marie, Deborah would love nothing better to eat your homemade food, but Ray loves his wife's cooking more than yours!
Marie: I heard that, Frank.

The recent trend has been to start an "Incoming New Guitar Day" thread so we can get the ball rolling well before NGD. Well, I'm bucking that trend! I ain't gonna start a thread letting you all know I'm waiting on a delivery! ;):rolleyes:

I’m doing something similar...pretending I’m not In the least bit interested in what cool new guitar you got.

Back