Night time online buying temptation

Me too.

Wait, I meant #metoo. I only see a talented musician and nothing else because I’m dead below the waist. o_O

Oh certainly, hashtag yes. I was only referring to the costume that matches the guitar. What great costume design! I um have to find her costume designer for some cospl...er...you know.

I've done this a couple times. The nice part is when i wake in the morning and suddenly remember I bought a guitar!!!!!

When I was doing the Design on a Dimebag threads I was in a kind of... not a dark place, but a complicated place in life. Both of what became my Gucci guitar and the sparkled gold CU24 were drunk purchases, and I was filled with regret and dread in the morning (really afternoon).

I stopped after a stroke of luck when an order for an SE Santana got cancelled from being sold twice, and found out when I had awakened one day.

Guitars I scoped out at night and bought during the day: All of them, including my PS models, except my PS acoustic that I special-ordered.

Fortunately, Jack was kind enough to send me clips of the guitars I was interested in before pulling the trigger, so I didn’t have to worry about having to send any of them back as “not my sound”, plus he knows the types of guitar tones I thrive on. He’s been my only guitar and amplifier dealer for about 18 years (I dealt direct with Two-Rock when I played their amps, there weren’t any TR dealers near me at the time).

That, in itself, is pretty unusual.

Dude, google Downers Grove Furry Bowl. I don’t have to leave town!!!!

They've become a thing here. They got treated well on their first visit, came back a second year, and a bunch of businesses had welcome signs for them, and it's just grown. It's almost like they take over Pittsburgh for a week each year.

They've become a thing here. They got treated well on their first visit, came back a second year, and a bunch of businesses had welcome signs for them, and it's just grown. It's almost like they take over Pittsburgh for a week each year.

Really? I guess that’s pretty cool. I mean..... everybody’s got a thing.

Basically, if I want it, I'll probably find a way to talk myself into it.

This right here.

Regarding the single thing, I was checking out inventory in a new guitar shop last week, and the owner asked me what kind of guitars I own, when I told him, he said ‘you are not married yet, are you?’.

o_O

What’s gonna happen when I get married? Am I gonna have to sell everything except one guitar? I’m so scared now. The single life is looking pretty good.

Ok, so am I the only one on here that becomes far more tempted to make online purchases, namely guitars and such related items after the sun has gone down.

I can’t tell you the number of eBay purchases I’ve made from the comfort of my bed!

It’s like there’s an illicit feeling about hitting “buy” at that time of night!

Any other time of day, I have my analytical head on, it rules my heart!

Please tell me I’m not the only one and if I am, please point me point me in the direction of a related “self-help” group, maybe there’s a Guitaraholics Anonymous group out there.

My buddy Ray told me that the night time... is the right time.

For buying:

Shoes
Guitars
Jeans
Purses
Pedals
Booking travel excursions
Shoes
Guitars
Jeans
Purses
Pedals
Shoes
Shoes
Shoes
Shoes
Shoes

This right here.

Regarding the single thing, I was checking out inventory in a new guitar shop last week, and the owner asked me what kind of guitars I own, when I told him, he said ‘you are not married yet, are you?’.

o_O

What’s gonna happen when I get married? Am I gonna have to sell everything except one guitar? I’m so scared now. The single life is looking pretty good.

A few of us here have spouses that buy us guitars. I suggest you hold out until you find one.

Back