NGOD Wood Library P24 Trem

vr6corrado

I just placed my pre order for one of the IRW BRW P24 Trem WL guitars from Brian's Guitars, this will be my second PRS, got the first one last summer, these guitars are truly addictive!

i was considering a custom 24 artist with an IRW neck and a brazzy board but the piezos in my P22 are awesome so I just had to get this P24

luckily I only have to wait a few weeks for it, I had to wait almost 4 months for my Bad Cat Lynx 50 and the wait is just agonizing!

any idea on how the sound of the P24 Trem compares to the Cu24?

should I keep a proper Cu24 in mind for the future?

Congratulations! I have to wait another 16 weeks or so of my P24 Trem AP with the IRW neck. Be sure to post pictures when it comes!

Thanks man!, congratulations to you too!

I hope those 16 weeks go by real quick for you

what color did you order? I ordered black gold with binding but that obsidian looks awesome too

Congrats on the order. Sounds like it's going to be killer. What finish did you order?

I think you'll have the doublecut solidbody covered. You should look into a Singlecut Hollowbody next. :)

Very cool, and the Black Gold is such a great color! Post a review and pics when you get it!

Congrats on the order. Sounds like it's going to be killer. What finish did you order?

I think you'll have the doublecut solidbody covered. You should look into a Singlecut Hollowbody next. :)

Thanks!

I ordered Black Gold with binding, I love that finish but not the wrap around which I what I see more of

and yeah, I was thinking SC58 later this year!

I ordered Dark Cherry Burst. That Black Gold is going to look awesome! PRS has way too many cool colors. I want one of each.

yeah! me too!

well except for the Al Dimeola finish which is not for me

that Dark Cherry burst is also beautiful!

I'll post pics when I get it!

Back