NGOD - P24 Trem

Pfloyd57

Old Guys Rule!
I've been jonesing for a piezo PRS for a little over a year now. When they came out with the P22 Trem I almost pulled the trigger, but I was holding out for a 24 fret model. Well thank you very much PRS! When I saw the new 2014 model list I knew I was done for.

I ordered a P24 Trem in Dark Cherry Burst with the Artist Package, East Indian Rosewood neck, and hybrid hardware. Now I've just got to wait 18 weeks for it to be built and delivered. I will post some pics when it arrives and joins it's brethren.

Mike
Custom 24 10 Top
Artist V

Can't wait to see pics. Great choice btw. I was just checking one out myself

Freaking longest 18 months of your life. I know it would be for me.

I remember waiting for a white recto 4x12 cab to be built for me by Mesa. It was only 6 months but seemed like it took forever.

Edit: oh you said weeks. That's not nearly as bad. Still a long four and a half months :biggrin:

Great guitar and great options you chose for your guitar. Rosewood necks are addictive. As far as the wait, it will probably not be that long. I have ordered three guitars to date in the last two years and I was given the same delivery estimate. All three came in right at 3 months to the date of order. So I am hoping for ya! Cant wait to see the pics.

My AP 513 took 10 weeks to finish and another 2 to be shipped abroad and believe me i was dreaming of it everyday
but it's was worth the wait and then some, you'll be amazed, BTW did you order a flame or quilt top?
in any case the tops are spectacular...I'm excited to see some pictures and rooting for you to get before 18 weeks :biggrin:

, BTW did you order a flame or quilt top?
I went with the flame top.

Thanks to all for your words of encouragement! The wait will be brutal, but I know it will be worth it. Besides, I want that baby set up perfectly when it leaves the factory.

Back