NGD!

Inline
vAKl3Hq_d.jpg

I did order it blind and had it shipped to the store, where a good tech did a setup, but he said he didn’t need to adjust much. It was made in October of this year so it was not sitting around for a long time. I love the neck profile which is substantial but it’s really comfortable and the neck joint is contoured and just perfect. It’s a great weight, it plays faster and easier than other single cut brands, and it has a great tone. It’s a very classic singlecut tone, very rich and articulate. If you live near a shop where they actually have one on the wall, and you have been frustrated by the tone and quality of the other big brands who make something similar, I would recommend giving it a play. It’s a great value at the price point for a U.S. made guitar. You can really fly on this one that’s for sure!

I kind of can’t believe how easy it is to play, you don’t have to press down the strings very hard at all and there’s just no resistance or fighting to keep notes fretted. It also sustains a great deal more than the sc style guitars I have had before. I played at 8 pm, and the next day at 11 am, and it was still in tune too. Everyone must get one immediately lol

Back