NGD: SC245 Trifecta Complete

3rdstone

My wife bought me a McCarty Burst 2008 SC245 57/08 Limited for our Anniversary a few years ago and I can't seem to stop buying them. I now have Tres Hombres.

I've been looking for the Unicorn of a Blueberry one and found this. It's an SC245 with a 1 piece quilt top. Closet Queen, had the original strings on it. Interestingly, the bridge pickup controls were where the neck controls should be. PTC said it was probably ordered that way. These are amazing guitars.

I think you might inadvertently have somebody's national flag there. Not sure whose, exactly, but you've got something if you swap where those amber & charcoal burst ones are sitting:

be-vbrmc.gif

My wife bought me a McCarty Burst 2008 SC245 57/08 Limited for our Anniversary a few years ago and I can't seem to stop buying them. I now have Tres Hombres.

I've been looking for the Unicorn of a Blueberry one and found this. It's an SC245 with a 1 piece quilt top. Closet Queen, had the original strings on it. Interestingly, the bridge pickup controls were where the neck controls should be. PTC said it was probably ordered that way. These are amazing guitars.

Super hot trio!

That’s a real score there. I have a couple of McCarty from that limited run, and I know how special they are. Man, if you ever one day wish to move these on be sure to remember me!

Back