NGD: SC245 Trifecta Complete

My cranberry. One of my tone monsters. It’s why I appreciate this run so much.
xNmU5PQ.jpg

Looks as classy as a Hefner smoking jacket!

Looks as classy as a Hefner smoking jacket!
Thanks! I love the “micro quilt”, as the previous owner put it. But the best thing is the tone. I would rate them at private stock level. I’m tellin ya, this 1957/2008 limited run has some magic wood in it! Which is probably why the Op 3rdstone has three!

Now please no one tell me there was another color!
Absolutely stunning...
Well...there was a 25th anniversary tobacco sunburst employee guitar but I don't think that counts..but is also a stunner...
I love the white leather case tbh though although that should not influence one but..

What an amazing group photo. The charcoal burst and blueberry would be welcome with my team anytime! Congrats on completing the beautiful collection. Now you are giving me life goals. ;)

Absolutely stunning...
Well...there was a 25th anniversary tobacco sunburst employee guitar but I don't think that counts..but is also a stunner...
I love the white leather case tbh though although that should not influence one but..

Well that one didn't last long, gone already.
Anyone here?:cool:

Now please no one tell me there was another color!
Awesome and congrats! I can't believe you have all 4. This is my favorite SC limited run they did. No, only 4 colors of this run. As you probably know this was the first run that had the 57/08 pups, first PRS guitars with them. I fell in love.

When they came out I did not have the money and I was torn between the blue and charcoal. Then MA Pete decided to sell the one you see in my avatar<----- at a great price I couldn't pass on. I love mine. My first PRS I still own, mine was one of the last it was dated a 2009, number 243 one-piece top. I think the blue might be the most rare, but not sure, if not it is the cranberry.

I heard some had split coils, but I do not think it is true. Do any of yours have splits coils on the tone knobs? The double cuts may have.

Back