NGD Private Stock McCarty 594 in Bohemian Blue Smoke Burst

opnoob

Against my better judgment, I pulled the trigger on my first PS. It's a McCarty 594 in Bohemian Blue Smoke Burst. Quilt top, quilt back, flamed neck, cocobolo fretboard, obeche body (interesting?), cocobolo tuners, Paua birds and logo. I know it's probably a bit too over the top for some of you guys but this is the guitar for me . It'll complete my PRS trifecta alongside my 2 WL models. I tell myself this is the last one... Hope you enjoy.

I Have Seen Worse...

A LOT WORSE! That Is A Beauty!! Congrats On That Nice Ride!!!

You Are On A Roll...Don't Stop Now! :)

#Spectacular

Against my better judgment, I pulled the trigger on my first PS. It's a McCarty 594 in Bohemian Blue Smoke Burst. Quilt top, quilt back, flamed neck, cocobolo fretboard, obeche body (interesting?), cocobolo tuners, Paua birds and logo. I know it's probably a bit too over the top for some of you guys but this is the guitar for me . It'll complete my PRS trifecta alongside my 2 WL models. I tell myself this is the last one... Hope you enjoy.

Magnificent! Enjoy it!

That's awesome, I love all the colors the stain brings out in the Quilt. And double quilt on the back too - Very cool, congrats!

Back