NGD: PRS Private Stock Doubleneck

Tim

Are 2 heads better than 1
I like to have a guitar built to celebrate important events in life….
We recently welcomed our first little addition to our family.... Jack....... so I decided to get him his first guitar.
I know it will be a good few years until he can even lift a Doubleneck…. That should give me some time to break it in a bit!!

Specs:
Rainforest Green Stain
Chevron Maple Necks
Righty and lefty birds on cocobolo
Righty and Left Eagles with banners engraved with his name and birthday
Figured Mahogany 1 piece back

IMG_0715_zps38357272.jpg

6front_zps953860b9.jpg

12Front_zps4b5b4759.jpg

IMG_6423_zps828b6086.jpg

IMG_0698_zps54f2d9bd.jpg

IMG_0700_zps94d3a8f7.jpg

IMG_0701_zps434aa367.jpg

IMG_0702_zps37c6d7a5.jpg

IMG_0703_zps0225383d.jpg

IMG_0724_zps5a039436.jpg

Congrats on the incredible guitar and that son. That picture of them together is awesome! :congrats:

I can't type well because I'm dragging my chin on the ground...sorta like Steve-O in my avatar. ;) The Jewel of the Nile. :rock:

Congrats, Tim! That's a cute picture of you on the couch with your son and the doubleneck.

This picture is worth 1000 words. Simply awesome! Pretty damn special Guitar my friend. Pretty damn special J. A. Wallsee, Kid from OZ! To think that you spec'd this thing out via a link, from 9000 miles away is a bit mind numbing. Wonderful job Tim Walls! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Man.... That guitar is gonna have so damn much fretwear before the kid gets it!

Congratulations on both counts! :)

This picture is worth 1000 words. Simply awesome! Pretty damn special Guitar my friend. Pretty damn special J. A. Wallsee, Kid from OZ! To think that you spec'd this thing out via a link, from 9000 miles away is a bit mind numbing. Wonderful job Tim Walls! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

So true. And to think I had a small hand, holding the iPad, in helping with this is a real treat for me. Huge big congrats Tim and family. Epic experience, legendary axe!!!

Congrats Timmy! LOVE the mirror image inlays between the 2 necks!
Awesome welcome gift into the world.

Last edited:
Back