NGD: Private Stock #8346 'Daenerys' (594 ME1 513 P22 Chimera)

Big congrats!

Let’s see...

594 Trem? Check!
Hotter bridge pickup? Check!
Kingwood Neck? check! (I’ve been told Kingwood is effectively old growth Brazilian, but it tends to weigh a ton!)
Cocobolo board? Check!
Out of phase option? Check!
Piezo? Check!
Epic, unique top! Check!

Let’s see, yep, just about checked all of my boxes!

Big congrats!

Let’s see...

594 Trem? Check!
Hotter bridge pickup? Check!
Kingwood Neck? check! (I’ve been told Kingwood is effectively old growth Brazilian, but it tends to weigh a ton!)
Cocobolo board? Check!
Out of phase option? Check!
Piezo? Check!
Epic, unique top! Check!

Let’s see, yep, just about checked all of my boxes!

I had a feeling you would like the specs :)

I usually reserve my praise for one-of-a-kind, special instruments. This one certainly qualifies. You've got a beautiful example of a Private Stock there. Congratulations!

@Utkarsh ... I'm not sure where you're domiciled (India perhaps?) although I seem to recall reading in one of your posts that it's not the US, but have you made a pilgrimage to the PRS factory yet? Once this surreal covid chapter draws to an end it would make a worthwhile visit for a number of reasons, and judging from your collection and enthusiasm they'd surely welcome you with open arms.

If you ever do so, be sure to give a yell here. Quite a few members including myself are in close proximity and would jump at any excuse to help you celebrate!

@Utkarsh ... I'm not sure where you're domiciled (India perhaps?) although I seem to recall reading in one of your posts that it's not the US, but have you made a pilgrimage to the PRS factory yet? Once this surreal covid chapter draws to an end it would make a worthwhile visit for a number of reasons, and judging from your collection and enthusiasm they'd surely welcome you with open arms.

If you ever do so, be sure to give a yell here. Quite a few members including myself are in close proximity and would jump at any excuse to help you celebrate!

Yes I am based in Singapore, fairly literally the other side of the world. But a PRS factory visit is long overdue. I did have a plan to come visit the East Coast for a wedding but thats pushed out now.

Thanks for the offer..I'll definitely give a shout when I am around. This is the thing I really like about the PRS forum community. It's an Oasis of positivity, all the more exceptional given how most of the online world is nowadays

Back