NGD: PRS Private Stock Doubleneck

To think that you spec'd this thing out via a link, from 9000 miles away is a bit mind numbing.

A huge thank you to Uncle 11Top von Pfen and Uncle Markie for all their help with the wood picking and for taking this doubleneck ride alongside!!

I hear the V12 is very drool-resistant...that being said, it's NOT a teether...awesome pictures, you are fortunate and I hope you enjoy both, they are truly unique.

Wow! Congrats on both of those bad boys! You know he's going to love showing his friends that, and saying "Yeah, this was my first guitar..."

Congrats, Dad. May that guitar be only one of the many, many memories you two share.

If that kid isn't rock-n-roll, I don't know what is!!! He will be shredding that bad boy before you know it!

Congrats on the birth of your heir my brother....

IMG_0732_zps38873784.jpg

Congrats on both counts, Tim - awesome guitar, but the kid looks a little annoyed that you won't leave it alone!

:congrats:

What a distraction today, looking at that thing. I keep going back for more. That is a crazy good bookmatch on that flame top, it doesn't get much better than that.

I'm gonna let you enjoy that one for a while before the next tsunami of guitars hits Oz!

This picture is worth 1000 words. Simply awesome! Pretty damn special Guitar my friend. Pretty damn special J. A. Wallsee, Kid from OZ! To think that you spec'd this thing out via a link, from 9000 miles away is a bit mind numbing. Wonderful job Tim Walls! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Perzaky.

STUNNING!!!! Congrats on both new additions to the family!

Last edited:
So true. And to think I had a small hand, holding the iPad, in helping with this is a real treat for me. Huge big congrats Tim and family. Epic experience, legendary axe!!!

You did the hard work brother!!!!!

A huge thank you to Uncle 11Top von Pfen and Uncle Markie for all their help with the wood picking and for taking this doubleneck ride alongside!!

Half the fun of PS is the selection process. We had a great time continually waking Tim up at 3am +/- (his time on the bottom of the earth) to show him another piece of wood. However, you could have at least combed your hair for us, Tim. Looked like you just got outta bed, for heaven's sake.

Back