NGD - P22 ...but slight issue.

Imzadi

Posted this over on VR but thought I'd ask here too. I got this guitar today but the flame down by the end of the body bugs me. It looks like someone's behind. Is it just me? :laugh: Would this bug you? I can always send it back but they didn't have another this same color.

IMG_0687_zpsb8d44514.jpg

IMG_0685_zpsc6d34f06.jpg

If it bugs you enough to start a "this bugs me" thread right after getting it, return it for full retail. Or... sell it for a loss later.

Either way, you should love your new guitar.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;94837 said:
If it bugs you enough to start a "this bugs me" thread right after getting it, return it for full retail. Or... sell it for a loss later.

Either way, you should love your new guitar.

Yeah that's true. I just wondered if it would bother anyone else.

You're obviously a "T" man, I personally like the "A".... and it's not blue, Congrats!

"Dear Diary,

I don't like my new guitar but all my friends do. Should I form my own opinion or wait for one to be issued to me?

Self"

Oh it's not that. I just wondered if I was being stupid. I can make up my own mind about what to do. Just wanted some opinions. :)

Sergio, actually I'm more of an A gal, but on guys. :D

Oh... well now that the gender of the "A" is in play, I can totally see where you are coming from. I say you try it out for a little bit and if it's not a good feeling you can always chalk it up as some youthful experimentation. It'll make for some racy dinner-party conversation down the road.

Oh... well now that the gender of the "A" is in play, I can totally see where you are coming from. I say you try it out for a little bit and if it's not a good feeling you can always chalk it up as some youthful experimentation. It'll make for some racy dinner-party conversation down the road.

:spitcoffee:

I don't see anything but a beautiful guitar.....guitars are meant to be played, not looked at lol

To qoute Frank Zappa..Shut up`n´play yer guitar..;)...looks totally normal to me...cool guitar

I think you're crazy .. It looks fine, it looks pretty well book matched down the line which I think is more important. You have other dark areas as well on the guitar, I think all of that gives it character.

once you get your first ding it won't bother you as much.
if the guitar sounds good and plays good, keep it.

you will always remember that one night stand that was amazing, don't let her go :D

Last edited:
I think you're out of your gourd.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

PS - can I borrow the guitar until the meds kick in and the doctors release you to the custody of your loved ones?

Last edited:
Back