NGD! My first PRS - SE Chris Robertson

That’s one sweet top and Scott lets us know what a bada$$ the CR is! Nice

I have no idea what @Alnus Rubra is talking about.:rolleyes:
rirZuPe.jpg

Congrats on the CR you're gonna love it! That top is REALLY good! The burst is lighter I noticed on yours? I really dig that! It's a beast and all the cool kids back have em...just sayin..;) congrats and enjoy!

I just picked one up from Sweetwater. I can't wait for it to arrive. it looks like PRS dropped it from the 2019 line up. I didn't see it in their signature line up. If that's the case I'm glad I did it when I did. I was lucky last year to get an Alex Lifeson before the whole Acoustic change.
Congrats! Yeah, it's a shame they dropped it, it was the best thing in the SE line. I'm in love with mine, the middle position with humbucker on split is amazing.

Congrats on the CR you're gonna love it! That top is REALLY good! The burst is lighter I noticed on yours? I really dig that! It's a beast and all the cool kids back have em...just sayin..;) congrats and enjoy!

Yes, I noticed the latest ones were coming in lighter than the original CR's. Then I spent the last 2 weeks watching for the perfect wood grain top. Now they only have 3 left. Right place right time. Can't believe I'm saying "Man I wished Monday would hurry up and come".........

Yes, I noticed the latest ones were coming in lighter than the original CR's. Then I spent the last 2 weeks watching for the perfect wood grain top. Now they only have 3 left. Right place right time. Can't believe I'm saying "Man I wished Monday would hurry up and come".........

Been there myself....ya gotta be quick too..I missed three before I snagged mine last year. You nailed it for sure! Monday will be here before you know it...just do what I did...the night before go to sleep real early...ya know cause when you wake up it's gonna be NGD...WOO HOO!

Congrats...your first PRS is a winner right out of the gate. Enjoy!

Back