NGD SE Silver Sky! (Share my joy!)

A few years ago when I shared my first PRS guitar, people told me it would not be the last...and here we are. PRS #2. A lovely anniversary gift from a lovely lady. I am a lucky lad. (Thank you Tanya!!) First time with 3 pickups/5 way switch...was not expecting so many unique sounds. Also my first time with a tremolo. Going to have a lot of fun this weekend.

Pics aren't great, but I assume you all know what they look like. I'm just excited and wanted to share.

EDIT: Thanks everyone! I will circle back on Sunday with my thoughts on the guitar if anyone cars (Want to spend at least a couple of days with it first)

Last edited:
A few years ago when I shared my first PRS guitar, people told me it would not be the last...and here we are. PRS #2. A lovely anniversary gift from a lovely lady. I am a lucky lad. (Thank you Tanya!!) First time with 3 pickups/5 way switch...was not expecting so many unique sounds. Also my first time with a tremolo. Going to have a lot of fun this weekend.

Pics aren't great, but I assume you all know what they look like. I'm just excited and wanted to share.

EDIT: Thanks everyone! I will circle back on Sunday with my thoughts on the guitar if anyone cars (Want to spend at least a couple of days with it first)

Great looking!

Back