NGD: My first Private Stock, SSH in faded pomegranate

Congrats, beautiful guitar there! I’m a big fan of quilt tops, RW necks with terms, hard to beat!

@Patrick Montgomery, I can not thank you enough for taking that off the market! That makes one less that I need to worry about acquiring!! Major congratulations on a stellar score and Cheers to many more!!!

I would love to check out Willcutt Guitars in person some day! What a huge selection of PS! Does anyone else have even a tenth of what they do? I count 40 new PS on their website, and 4 more used ones for a total of 44 PRS Private Stocks! That is just nuts (in an awesome way)! The reason some hang out there for two years I am sure is, there are more than 40 others to choose from! Speaking of which, you should probably pick up her sister as well https://willcuttguitars.com/collections/electric-guitars/products/prs-private-stock-8586

Good lord that is GORGEOUS. I love it!! I bet it sounds amazing. The special is my next PRS for sure!

What I love more is the grain on the back. I love my 594, however I definitely wish it wasn't a black finish on the back and the back of the neck. Love seeing the wood grain.

Back