NGD : My first Private Stock #4637 DC245 Paul's Guitar

I'm totally floored Suppalak, this is a supreme specimen
Congrats and thanks for sharing the vids, great playing

That is SUBLIME, Suppalak! You have some of the best-looking PRSes out there, and impeccable taste. Congrats on the crowning jewel!

Stonkin'!

Thank you krab!

Wow Man That must be Heaven. Massive Congrats!!!

Yes indeed! Thank you krab!

Outstanding! Congrats on a very, very nice NGD!

Thank you krab!

great top! Nice playing

Thank you krab!

Amazing! Enjoy.

Thank you krab!

Well thought out, beautifully executed!

Thank you krab!

Insane top and back!
Thanks for all the images and the videos. Really appreciate.

Thank you krab!

Amazingly beautiful! Congrats!

oh, and nice playing!

Thank you krab!

Absolutely stunning! Congrats!

Thank you krab!

Beautiful. Grats!

Thank you krab!

Out-freakin-standing! *standing ovation*

Thank you krab!

Thank you krab!

Thats a beauty! Congrats:)

Thank you krab!

That's crazy! Congrats!

Thank you krab!

WOW. Nice. I mean, really nice!

Thank you krab!

That looks very similar to the Paul's Guitar that PAUL played at Experience. SENSATIONAL AXE, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you krab!

Thank you krab!

Killer. Congrats!

Thank you krab!

I'm totally floored Suppalak, this is a supreme specimen
Congrats and thanks for sharing the vids, great playing

Thank you krab!

Thank you krab!

Beautiful axe, sounds great too.

Thank you krab!

Monster quilt! Awesome

Thank you krab!

Holy crap that's amazing

Thank you krab!

What he said.

Thank you krab!

Awesome and then some! Wonderful axe, and playing!

Thank you krab!

That is SUBLIME, Suppalak! You have some of the best-looking PRSes out there, and impeccable taste. Congrats on the crowning jewel!

Thank you krab! I just happen to look in the right place at the right time ^ ^

The quilt on that is ridiculous. Well done.

Thank you krab!

Unbelievable guitar! What a top! Enjoy that piece!

Thank you krab!

Seems like every new HNGD will be going to be nicer with those DSLR or DSLR-like Shots! Man, what a nice guitar that is! Stunning! Congrats!

Post is three years old... I know that guitar. Guitar Maverick had it twice. Saw it in JD's booth at a couple of guitar shows. Nice top for sure. Dunno where it resides these days.

Oh hell yea buddy! Love that guitar! Maple binding can really give a guitar an extra classy aesthetic that I really like!

Yes, this Guitar is Amazing! Congrats Suppalak! Btw, a wonderful person to deal with and a great communicator! I am very Happy this guitar has found its true HOME!! You did a great job on the pictures too!
btw, I dig those clips!!!

Last edited:
Seems like every new HNGD will be going to be nicer with those DSLR or DSLR-like Shots! Man, what a nice guitar that is! Stunning! Congrats!

Thank you very much krab! These were taken with LUMIX GH-4 micro 4/3 camera with no extra lighting apart from what already available in the room.

Post is three years old... I know that guitar. Guitar Maverick had it twice. Saw it in JD's booth at a couple of guitar shows. Nice top for sure. Dunno where it resides these days.

This was posted on 8th Jun 2016, not 3 years ago, but yes the guitar was made in 2013 and I have seen it before. It is now happily reside with me in Bangkok, Thailand.

Oh hell yea buddy! Love that guitar! Maple binding can really give a guitar an extra classy aesthetic that I really like!

Thank you krab, to some it may be a little too much but I love it ^ ^

Yes, this Guitar is Amazing! Congrats Suppalak! Btw, a wonderful person to deal with and a great communicator! I am very Happy this guitar has found its true HOME!! You did a great job on the pictures too!
btw, I did those Clips!!

Thank you krab! This is a very magnificent guitar, great in every details and above all, Truely exceptional sounding guitar!

Back