NGD!! Long time coming... (Experience 2018 Special 22 Semi-hollow content)

Jimi D

@ the hundredth meridian
I've been wanting a Special 22 Semi-hollow since their release at Experience 2018, but it just wasn't in the cards. Then I found out that one of the original Experience guitars had been purchased from Wild West Guitars by someone in my home town... and today, I made it my own!

EHdfZcg.jpg

(it's rainy and cold and horrible here today, so I'm using Wild West's pics, but this is my axe!!)

The original owner says he's put maybe 15 hours of play time on it the past year (apparently, he's a "Strat guy"), and I believe him; it's absolutely mint, and it still has the original strings on it!!

tRhAc2N.jpg

From the moment I first saw it until I could cross his palms with silver were 5 rather tense weeks... I had to sell three guitars to get the funds, but no one ponied up the cash before me...

L2LcCRV.jpg

I've played it for all of an hour; I'm so enamored of this guitar. It's just a beautiful, beautiful instrument!

You’re gonna love it, long time! I had to wait 3 months for mine and I was going nuts, so I know just how you feel brother! Get your favorite strings on it, ( I recommend NYXL’s ) and enjoy the hell out of it...I know I do! (Pic in my avatar, next to my 594) Welcome to the club!

That's a great score from the original experience run, congrats! I just picked up a special semi hollow a few weeks ago after looking at them since they came out and I am equally blown away!

Love my SSH also !!!! CONGRATS on getting that one it is sweet !!!!!
Great collection , man I miss my Mira 245 ;(

Back