NGD incoming.

nussbajh

So this is how I change away from “New Member”
Jumped on an offer today to pick up this Lunar Ice Silver Sky. Never had an S-type guitar before so I am extremely excited about having another tone available.

Jumped on an offer today to pick up this Lunar Ice Silver Sky. Never had an S-type guitar before so I am extremely excited about having another tone available.

I hope you love it! Maybe post pics when you get it?

The one with the Casio?

One with the Casio? I don’t follow.

Sooo, the transaction didn’t go as expected. Bought it, paid for it, have had great communication and fast shipping, but UPS got it. Guitar earned a couple more songs during transit, and a lot more checking to the paint. Berto (seller) has been awesome and supportive. Highly recommend him as a seller if you ever find he has something you want.

We are currently navigating Reverbs drawn out return process. I also have the option of getting some bucks back, or getting it fixed on Reverbs dollar. I’m not sure what a luthier could do for the paint job, being a color changer, other than repainting the whole body. Money back is tempting because it is quick, but I still end up with a guitar that is less than I ordered, and it is the paint that makes it more special than another Silver Sky. Part of my thought is that I could get a regular Silver Sky and a Vela (both used) for around what the Lunar Ice cost.

Always love insight, so let me know your take

Back