NGD For me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverman

2016 Mustang
It's a good thing I broke up with my long-time girlfriend a few months back. However, in her absence, I feel like my dog is now giving me "the look".

"But I got a good deal!" I told the corgi. "It's in brand new condition, had a fret level job, and I got it for 100 bucks off retail price!"
"ARF!" The corgi replied
Arf indeed. What does an animal that licks its own ass know anyways?
I'm an 80's baby. It's nearly a given that I hold a special place in my heart for Kurt Cobain. Nevermind was the first album I ever bought with my own cash when I was a wee lad. As such, I've always wanted a mustang. This is the first Mustang I've owned. And I dig it. Short scale is awesome. I haven't had a chance to crank it yet, but tomorrow it's gonna smell like teen spirit up in this *****. I must resist the urge for a single coil size humbucker in the bridge. I must.

A quick aside in the name of relevance, buying guitars outside of the prs brand gives you a deeper appreciation for how wonderful prs guitars truly are. The mustang is great and everything i'd hoped, but my s2 satin standard is simply the business, as it were.

IMG_0597_zpswszrgye1.jpg

Last edited:
Many of us here appreciate many kinds of guitars, but um... dude.

haha ,I take it your not a mustang fan, or a puke green fan. I consider it a thing of grotesque beauty. It has a certain je ne sais quoi. To each their own!

I think LjD is referring to the non PRS subject of the thread.

You're probably excited about your newly acquired guitar, want to share, and rightfully so, but this is not the forum for that.
These type of threads are typically removed by the mods so don't be surprised.

Reactions: LJD
haha ,I take it your not a mustang fan, or a puke green fan. I consider it a thing of grotesque beauty. It has a certain je ne sais quoi. To each their own!

Eh, not what I meant.

Ok. I'm new here figured "general discussion" meant off topic subjects. And I hate to be a contrarian, but upon scrolling down I noticed that there are at least 4 non-prs related threads on the first page alone. Unless I'm missing something...

Last edited:
I'm sure none of those topics are direct competitors of the PRS brand.

PRS makes guitars and amps, so a NGD or NAD thread about a competing brand probably won't fly.

however, if you wanted to talk about a cool pedal that you have or other piece of gear - no harm no foul

Ahh, I see. It must have escaped me that the forum is an extension of the brand Thanks for filling me in.

Maybe twenty years ago I drove some considerable distance to look at a mid sixties model advertised for sale. The man on the telephone said there was some play-wear on fretboard. When I got there I found it had the worse case of fretboard gouge that I had ever seen. I would call it scollaped. Elsewhere was a complete mess too and I did not buy it. One of the rare times where the seller was less than truthful. Anyway, your guitar looks nice and your dog will get over it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back