NGD - 2017 SE Santana

aphantomvaper

Bend it to the Owl!
I rescued this little doll from an abusive home. Oh the scratches, finish cracks and high trem screws! I added the JG TRC, and brought the trem down slightly below spec I need to raise it a tad. Snaked some super glue in the finish crack that exposed some wood too!

Actually it's also as some of you predicted a while back. I ordered some more PRS nuts from the store for my 245, and had one left over so had to have another guitar to put the extra nut on. Justification in it's purest form!

It's very SG like. I've been eyeing some Epiphone slabs of Mahogany and this one fits that bill nicely. Is this what a 594 Thinline is like with a wide-fat neck? 22 frets?

6YoETIz.jpg

NTn7b8r.jpg

I rescued this little doll from an abusive home. Oh the scratches, finish cracks and high trem screws! I added the JG TRC, and brought the trem down slightly below spec I need to raise it a tad. Snaked some super glue in the finish crack that exposed some wood too!

Actually it's also as some of you predicted a while back. I ordered some more PRS nuts from the store for my 245, and had one left over so had to have another guitar to put the extra nut on. Justification in it's purest form!

It's very SG like. I've been eyeing some Epiphone slabs of Mahogany and this one fits that bill nicely. Is this what a 594 Thinline is like with a wide-fat neck? 22 frets?

6YoETIz.jpg

NTn7b8r.jpg
$weetne$$!!!

Awesome guitar! Congrats

Thinking of an all hog Santana myself....

Dudes it took me a while understand the hog...this one is hog most fine!!!!

Did I mention when I got it the trem was angled up like a 70's Camaro fastback? It was surprising it was being played that way!

Thanks all I will get some back of guitar pics for ya :)

Last edited:
Forgot to mention, all the control covers still had the plastic on them. Why leave that on if the guitar is going to be beaten?

Its always a pleasure pulling that plastic off the plates ;)

Back