NGCD. Well, at least new paint.

That's spectacular! Did he clearcoat over the artwork for protection? No way I would stand that up against my other cases and risk scuffing it!

He normally applies a coat of varnish over his paintings, so I assume he did on this as well. I'm not going to use this as a carry-around case (even though he told me to); It's a piece of art. Oh wait...………..I keep forgetting I'm not allowed to use this for other than its "intended" purpose. ;)

BTW, the guy looks huge holding the case.

He is. He's not particularly tall; maybe 6' on tiptoes. But he is thick. He has the biggest calves I've ever seen proportionately. Wyatt is a very gifted and talented individual. He was a star basketball player in high school and could easily dunk the ball. He also is an incredible guitarist. He could play on the big stage. He's one of Indiana's best and most well-known plein air painters in the Midwest. And on top of all that, he's an incredibly nice guy. Many of us are lucky to have any one of those characteristics. I know I'm still shooting for one. :confused:

Back