NGCD. Well, at least new paint.

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
About 2 years ago, one of Indiana’s finest plein air painters and one helluva guitarist, Wyatt LeGrand, pulled out his guitar, and I said, “Whoa! Did you paint your guitar case?! That is so cool!!!” I asked him if he would paint mine, and after he said yes, I gave him one of my PRS cases to paint. I gave him no direction, but I told him to paint whatever he wanted.

Two years have passed, and yesterday, he called to say he would be passing by our area and wanted to know if we’d be home. So, today he dropped off this:

How cool is that?!!

Here is a pic of Wyatt standing with my “new” case in front of a large oil painting of aspens we bought from him a number of years ago. Thank you Wyatt! What a pleasant surprise and nice gift!

About 2 years ago, one of Indiana’s finest plein air painters and one helluva guitarist, Wyatt LeGrand, pulled out his guitar, and I said, “Whoa! Did you paint your guitar case?! That is so cool!!!” I asked him if he would paint mine, and after he said yes, I gave him one of my PRS cases to paint. I gave him no direction, but I told him to paint whatever he wanted.

Two years have passed, and yesterday, he called to say he would be passing by our area and wanted to know if we’d be home. So, today he dropped off this:

How cool is that?!!

Here is a pic of Wyatt standing with my “new” case in front of a large oil painting of aspens we bought from him a number of years ago. Thank you Wyatt! What a pleasant surprise and nice gift!

WOW!! That’s just F’N Awesome!! Looks fantastic!

That guy is talented! Congrats.

Paul:
He is one of the most artistically talented guys I know. A truly gifted guitarist, and he is a well-know plein air painter. He wins awards across the Midwest and his landscape paintings are in high demand. We are lucky to have the large Colorado scene in the pic, and I’m tickled to have this case.

Back