New SE’s!!! HB,HBII, Starla, and Mira?!?!

Pre-orders are already up on Reverb and other certain retailers. Your guess was a bit high for the range of the Standard vs the HB II. And that is all we shall say about MAP/retail pricing.

Sweet, that kind of pricing I can stretch to. Amazing value especially when they come with Hard case too.

Last edited:
The bone nuts are a nice touch on the HB’s too... and ebony boards and binding? Sheesh.

Are Jack and Paul in a battle or something? The Mira and Starla are like a warning shot over the bow to the S2 line... All they gotta do is put some nicer/bigger frets on these SE’s and the locking tuners and... S2 who?

Did you see the SE locking tuners you can buy from them for $95?

Edit: just saw the thread about them. Only been waiting 12 years for these.

Really love both the HB models. I just ordered an HB Spruce, but I could definitely see this being a nice backup for seedier places.

Also, IMHO, I actually prefer the look of the SE Starla to the S2 version. The split tones out of the bridge pickup sound very Tele-esque too. Lots to love out of this announcement!

I can't get it out of my weak-@$$ head.

HB-II, in Tri-Color Sunburst, with new SE Locking Tuners, Black Leather PRS Strap, and my Blue Chip TD35 pick...plugged into my MXR-loaded board.

I think I just made the leap into manhood. I can feel new hairs growing in odd places. (Nose and ears, mainly.....but still!)

There goes my plan for new pads and rotors on the truck. Bus pass, here I come!!!!!

Pre-order is placed.

She will be mine.

Oh, yes. She will be mine.

Last edited:
What's the main difference between the Standard and HBII..besides colors? Can one of you nice people educate me?

They come with hard cases? Woo-Hoo!

My wife has approved — “You don’t have a hollowbody, do you?”

There’s a Standard in my future. (But waiting to hear what’s new in S2-land)

These are all KILLER! AND Locking SE tuners...fogetaboutit!
:cool:

Man! Now wouldn't some 57/08 "S"s hidden like a BB Gun behind a living room curtain, make this just the greatest day ever!?!?!;)

Last edited:
How much do you think those HB's will cost. I reckon they will enroach on S2 pricing and be in the $1100 - $1500 price range.

I think that's a good guess. I also wonder what will be the neck construction on those.

Back