New SE’s!!! HB,HBII, Starla, and Mira?!?!

oh snap! I just saw this on youtube and came here to see whats up? I must get one. It's an SE but my wife is still not going to like it. ...maybe if I sell something???

Hmmm, either SE Hollowbody seems like a great option for those hankering after a core version but price-conscious!

I "need" a piezo in any model if it is generally available, so I'd probably just pony up for another core. Speaking of which, I do still "need" a HB II (w/ piezo) in my collection...

How much do you think those HB's will cost. I reckon they will enroach on S2 pricing and be in the $1100 - $1500 price range.

Last edited:
Was this @Shawn@PRS's office the last couple days???? :eek:
call_99-12_bunker2.gif

You had to be thinking, "Please keep asking about the Silver Sky...." :p

How much do you think those HB's will cost. I reckon they will enroach on S2 pricingand and be in the $1100 - $1500 price range.
Pre-orders are already up on Reverb and other certain retailers. Your guess was a bit high for the range of the Standard vs the HB II. And that is all we shall say about MAP/retail pricing.

The bone nuts are a nice touch on the HB’s too... and ebony boards and binding? Sheesh.

Are Jack and Paul in a battle or something? The Mira and Starla are like a warning shot over the bow to the S2 line... All they gotta do is put some nicer/bigger frets on these SE’s and the locking tuners and... S2 who?

Pre-orders are already up on Reverb and other certain retailers. Your guess was a bit high for the range of the Standard vs the HB II. And that is all we shall say about MAP/retail pricing.
Yeah, close to $1,200 now, so firmly out of the "SE" pricing sweet-spot of sub-$900 guitars. Not saying that they're priced too high. On the contrary, a great deal for a hollowbody of that caliber, but I'm not sure it's a student edition any more. :cool:

The bone nuts are a nice touch on the HB’s too... and ebony boards and binding? Sheesh.

Are Jack and Paul in a battle or something? The Mira and Starla are like a warning shot over the bow to the S2 line... All they gotta do is put some nicer/bigger frets on these SE’s and the locking tuners and... S2 who?
On that stoptail Starla, I can see a Bigsby B5 mounted with a Vibramate - a no-drilling drop-in!

Uhhhhhh SE HBII??? 58/15S??? Covered???

I probably owe some apologies to anyone I ever told it wouldn’t happen! And, in the same breath... I’ll have one please!

Kinda sad to see the Mira leave the S2 line, but very cool that it’s still around. Also, let’s get that 2 piece stoptail on more SE’s!!!

Back