New SE’s!!! HB,HBII, Starla, and Mira?!?!

Oof...exchange rate *not* good. I guess I gotta wait a few weeks for Britain's economy to tank...:p
It might drop a bit if Parliament votes down the latest Brexit Agreement, which is likely. Check again early next week!

The only way to get Americans interested in foreign politics is cheap(er) guitars. :D

Does it have anything to do with what the Euro dealers believe they can sell?

I don’t know, just a thought.

I think it does. Ant remember if it was when I was doing the tour, or if Shawn mentioned it somewhere in the forum. It was along the lines of.....the European dealers ask for a special run.

Oof...exchange rate *not* good. I guess I gotta wait a few weeks for Britain's economy to tank...:p

Ask the dealer what the US price is. I bought a known PRS from Peach Guitars, in the UK. They take VAT off the price for US orders. The $3800 guitar I was looking at became less than $3200, plus free shipping.

Ask the dealer what the US price is. I bought a known PRS from Peach Guitars, in the UK. They take VAT off the price for US orders. The $3800 guitar I was looking at became less than $3200, plus free shipping.
Funny you should say that, I just went most of the way thru the Anderton’s checkout and the tax went away. Still gotta pay shipping to USA tho.
What if a few of us went in on an order and they bulk shipped em?

Back