New PRS owner

Luis

Hello everyone, after trying out some CU24`s for the last 6 years I came across this beautiful custom 22, pattern neck, ten top, 58/15`s pups in violet finish and just pulled the trigger..... As pricey as they are I`m so happy with this guitar and without hesitation I can say that worth every penny. Basically for me this is the best guitar, the 58/15`s pups sound fantastic through my EVH 5150 III 50 watt head, the pattern neck is really confortable, great tremolo system that stays in tune and the finish is just perfect. This is by far my favorite guitar not because I`m in the honeymoon phase, is because the sound and the neck scale are perfect for my style of playing. I have a Gibson LP (goes out of tune just by looking at it), Washburn N4, Charvel So Cal and a Fender Strat Shawbucker to compare but nothing compares to this PRS. As much as I love the Washburn N4 (Nuno fan forever) and the Fender strat this PRS is in another league.

: )

That is a lovely violet beast! The new XX/15 pickups are indeed amazing, glad two get on so well...congrats!

Thanks guys ... Next will be a single cut that is for sure. Goodbye to my LP not a bad guitar but Gibson must fix their quality issues, desicion was made. This CU22 was ready to go out of the Box, I mean every guitar that I`ve purchased in the past needed a good profesional setup or some sort of modification but not this PRS.

Great choice - top and color are stunning. Congrats on the axe, and good luck on your SC quest.

Very nice find! Definitely a keeper!
I too sold almost all my other non PRS guitars just a few left, more for decoration. ( zw Gibson Les Paul hanging in the bathroom :rolleyes:) Love the contrast on that cu22, very attractive looking guitar.
Score!

That is sexy!!!!!! I have 6 prs guitars and 2 non prs guitars. The 2 are a G&L nighthawk that I bought new in 1983 and a guitar a friend of mine built for me. My prs guitars get ALL the playing time. I used to have LPs kramers Ibanez and a charvel. They're all gone. And yes, both of my stupid LPs would go out of tune too.

Back