New Guy Here, Thought I'd show off my collection

Fullmoon 1971

Werewolf, there wolf, there castle
Hi guys & girls, My name is john and I'm a guitar addict. my collection currently stands at 125. amongst these are 6 PRS SE's. I have to say that the se's do tend to be my go to guitar more often than not. sure I have most expensive ones by different companies but the PRS's just seem to inspire me to play. I was lucky enough to get 4 of these signed by Paul Reed Smith when he visited a local guitar shop at the end of 2013. here is the collection

A family Shot.

Back Row =
PRS SE Mark Tremonti (Limited Edition Natural) * Autographed

Main Row =
PRS SE Bernie Marsden *Autographed
PRS SE Nick Catanese (Custom Werewolf Artwork)
PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom (Thomann 60th Anniversary Limited Edition)
PRS SE 245 * Autographed

Bottom Row =
PRS SE Santana *Autographed

Here is a link to individual pictures of the SE's as well as the rest of my collection

https://www.flickr.com/photos/76319442@N04/sets/72157632741036277

Very cool. 125 guitars?!?! You'll fit right in here...Welcome!

What an eclectic collection you have here! I can't imagine all of the string changes you must go through annually.

Yeah I go throu a lot of strings and a lot of polish:D.

The werewolf is georgous - looks even better in person.

The artwork was done by a workshop called wolfies workshop. The design was already done when I bought the giutar and the best part was it only cost me £320. he'd had it hanging around and just wanted rid. I going to get either an Catanese or Bernie or possibly a Standard 245 and get wolfie to paint Frankensteins monster & bridge on that, and a Paul Allander model and have Dracula done on that. I swapped the pickup rings at the same time as I swapped the rickups round(81 in Neck & 85 in Bridge).

The weirdest one is the Tremonti Custom. This was commissioned by the Thomann music store to celebrate their 60th year in business. they odered 300 in 5 colours(60 of each). 'm not sure it should be called a Tremonti custom through because of spec changes.

Normal Specs from PRS website
Mahogany Body with Beveled Maple Cap
Wide Thin Mahogany Neck
22 Fret Rosewood fingerboard
25" Scale Length
10" Neck Radius
2x PRS 245 Humbuckers
PRS Designed Tuners
PRS Designed Trem with Trem-Up Route
Volume and Tone Control for Each Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector On Upper Bout

Thomann 60th Anniversary Edition Tremonti
43mm Thick Mahogany Body
13mm Maple Cap with AAA Flame Veneer
Maple Set Neck with matching Flame Headstock Veneer
Wide Thin Profile
Ebony Fretboard with Pearloid Birds in Flight

22 Medium Frets
25” Scale Length
10” Neck Radius
EMG 81 Bridge Humbucker
EMG 85 Chrome Neck Humbucker

Nickel PRS Style tuners
Nickel PRS Tremolo Bridge
2 Volume,2 Tone & 3 Way Switch
Whale Blue

As far as I know non of marks guitars have EMG's so with movs it away from a signature model to me.

I had the SE Tremonti that you have, on top of your couch, in natural color. It was a thinner body guitar than what Tremonti models are now, and thinner than a SE245. I didn't really bond with mine, sold it fairly quickly. The guy who bought it didn't keep it long either. Maybe just a dud. I wasn't thrilled with the 245 either, but the guy who bought it liked it a lot, so maybe just me. Decided to give the SE line another try with the Clint Lowery. Really like this one. Even like the stock pickups. The pots and switch are crap, but everything is great. Liked it so much I bought the S2 Standard 22. Great guitar too. Now I want the S2 Custom 24 30th Anniversary. Would like a Core, but at the cost I probably won't for a while. Eventually, yes. I bet you'll find yourself in that same boat at some point. You could sell a dozen or two dozen guitars to buy a Core, and not even miss what's in your collection! Think of all the money you'll save on strings too, lol.

That's a heck of a way to make an entrance! Welcome aboard!

125 guitars - Did you have to build an addition to your house to store them all?
Nice looking PRS collection!

125 guitars - Did you have to build an addition to your house to store them all
Nice looking PRS collection!

Not quite but I did have to sacrifice the spare room for the cause.

Far end of Living room. (The Rolling Stones Pictures was actually painted by Ron wood himself)

T.V. End of Living Room

Practice Room #1

Practice Room #2

Practice Room #3

Practice Room #4

Practice Room #5

Practice Room #6

Practice Room #7

Back