My favorite! 2019 Custom Special 22 Semi-hollow LTD

teratotality

Woman of particular taste
Hiya again!

Here is a couple (bad) pictures of my favorite PRS thus far. Its so pretty and it sounds absolutely amazing. The narrow field is an awesome tonal addition, IMO, and I have way too much fun playing between all the options with the coil taps.

This was an ebay find where I got a deal I couldn't pass up. I watched like 100 videos of these guitars and just instantly fell in love. Semi-hollows really sound the best to me. I wanted a 10-top but I couldn't afford the extra $2k, but no complaints as she is a beauty!

Honestly, this is way more guitar than I actually need as I'm only a few months into playing, but I'm hooked and I have no regrets and its my money so stop nagging mom.. :p

7oLFHsc.jpg

yg5Tt2R.jpg

Great flame and vivid color, enjoy!
Thanks! The color is what really attracted me to this guitar. I was actually looking for something in purple and settled on this because it was oh so pretty. Maybe the next one will be more solid purple haha.

Hiya again!

Here is a couple (bad) pictures of my favorite PRS thus far. Its so pretty and it sounds absolutely amazing. The narrow field is an awesome tonal addition, IMO, and I have way too much fun playing between all the options with the coil taps.

This was an ebay find where I got a deal I couldn't pass up. I watched like 100 videos of these guitars and just instantly fell in love. Semi-hollows really sound the best to me. I wanted a 10-top but I couldn't afford the extra $2k, but no complaints as she is a beauty!

Honestly, this is way more guitar than I actually need as I'm only a few months into playing, but I'm hooked and I have no regrets and its my money so stop nagging mom.. :p

7oLFHsc.jpg

yg5Tt2R.jpg

For not-a-10-top that is absolutely gorgeous. I love the striping across the curl, give great visual interest. Congrats on a spectacular find!

Holy mother of Jesus.............................................................................................

I don’t see how that is not a ten top!
I said the same thing, but there is no 10 in the back corner of the headstock. Just REALLY beautiful. .. maybe they forgot to put the 10 on it? hehe

For not-a-10-top that is absolutely gorgeous. I love the striping across the curl, give great visual interest. Congrats on a spectacular find!
Thanks! And I agree, I couldn't honestly believe this wasn't a 10 top and got such a good deal that I couldn't pass it. Definitely the most beautiful guitar I'll probably own for a very long time

Oh I forgot to mention in the post. I got such a good deal on this because it is "damaged".. now, its not anything that matters but there is a very small, smaller than a pencil eraser, indent on the back of the guitar. Like, only noticeable in certain lighting. Maybe thats why it wasn't a 10 top? no idea, literally never notice its there.

I said the same thing, but there is no 10 in the back corner of the headstock. Just REALLY beautiful. .. maybe they forgot to put the 10 on it? hehe

Thanks! And I agree, I couldn't honestly believe this wasn't a 10 top and got such a good deal that I couldn't pass it. Definitely the most beautiful guitar I'll probably own for a very long time

Heck, this is an Artist and I think you made out like a bandit!!!

78946178_10215963710429631_4935242071091970048_o.jpg

I love the wide flame on yours! I'm a sucker for the atypical patterns.
I was just looking up other versions of this guitar, same color too, and yea mine does have a pretty wide flame compared to the others. I hadn't even noticed it was much different. Makes me love this guitar even more!! Guitars are really something else.

Beauty is in the eye of the buyer! Everyone has different tastes in their favorite types of figuring in the wood. I find beauty in all of them, but I have a few favorites!

Back