My daughter knows how to “pick” Christmas gifts

That's really cool man. I ordered a few of those state quarter ones a couple days after you posted those for gifts and they still aren't here. Bummer. For whatever reason they sat at the franklin mint warehouse for 10 days after they printed the label.

That's really cool man. I ordered a few of those state quarter ones a couple days after you posted those for gifts and they still aren't here. Bummer. For whatever reason they sat at the franklin mint warehouse for 10 days after they printed the label.

My daughter said this one just came today, so it’s taking awhile.

My daughter said this one just came today, so it’s taking awhile.

They've at least made it to my city. They should be here in the next couple .Bummed cause I wasn't expecting it to take 20 days, with 2/3rds of that delays at Franklin. The real kicker is they still have to be shipped to other states. They'll be new years presents!

Either way cool as hell and they'll make it here eventually. I'm glad you posted the link.

I hope you'll use it, silver is a very musical metal. I play with morgan dollars and mercury dimes (figure on the dime not the metal) sometimes and its always pleasing. Kind of like Billy Gibbons and the peso.

Back