My Anticipated Arrival!

If it's a new core with nitro you still should be careful, especially if it crossed through colder climates while otw.
Sure enough man. Says it right on the box. Thanks a million for making me aware or I’d have paid no mind to that warning. Question though. I play almost every weekend. Can I not bring this guitar to gig? Do I have to bring it early to acclimate in the case? I’m confused.

Sure enough man. Says it right on the box. Thanks a million for making me aware or I’d have paid no mind to that warning. Question though. I play almost every weekend. Can I not bring this guitar to gig? Do I have to bring it early to acclimate in the case? I’m confused.
There's a difference between a guitar that's been sitting in a frigid warehouse/truck for a day or two vs a guitar that made a short trip in a warm car...

Unless it’s in the trunk for a drive across the state in cold weather you’re fine to just play it.
Think of how cold the guitar might have gotten, kind of like you getting hypothermia, and how long it is likely to take to warm back up to room temperature. I’ve driven an hour to a gig when outside temperature was below freezing and just set up and played. As a hedge, I keep the guitar in the back seat where it is warmer

Indeed she has! A beautiful Cherry Sunburst! Looks as beautiful as it sounds. I'd post a picture, but... I don't have any of the media platforms supported to link, lol. I'm an old man. But it looks like a core 594, and sounds just like one! I couldn't be happier.

Indeed she has! A beautiful Cherry Sunburst! Looks as beautiful as it sounds. I'd post a picture, but... I don't have any of the media platforms supported to link, lol. I'm an old man. But it looks like a core 594, and sounds just like one! I couldn't be happier.

Imgur and Postimage are free and easy, a bit like me.

No pics = hello kitty

53914e0f8853adf866c805393a431072.jpg

Back