Musician Jokes-post yours

If Einstein could play an instrument, what would it be? This?

CwUcXBB.jpg

I never liked Rush’s music, but so many folks here love the band that I decided to give them another listen, so I spent an afternoon with their recordings. I couldn’t get all the way through a single song.

It was a slog through several albums that were recommended as their best.

They don’t need me as a critic, and I wish them all success, but I didn’t find the recordings musical, and would prefer listening to Bieber (or anyone else except my own music, which everyone including me agrees has no redeeming merit, and makes me want to flood my studio, and turn it into an indoor pool; alternatively, it would make a nice room for my wife to store boxes ‘just in case’ she wants to return something to the store :rolleyes:).
I never thought this day would come. :( And I’m sure this is going to hurt you just as much as it hurts me. But... we just can’t be friends anymore. I know... “us people” are told to “forgive and forget.” 70 times 7 and all that. But this is simply inexcusable because it’s willful indifference. I’m a man of his word, but the “Old guys metal” project is over until you find a new partner. The vacation in the Bahamas... sorry, you’ll have to make other plans.

I don’t want to do this! You leave me no choice. I’m devastated. But I have to keep moving forward. :(:(

it’s like in the old testament where no one could name a good rush song and they burned toronto.

I never thought this day would come. :( And I’m sure this is going to hurt you just as much as it hurts me. But... we just can’t be friends anymore. I know... “us people” are told to “forgive and forget.” 70 times 7 and all that. But this is simply inexcusable because it’s willful indifference. I’m a man of his word, but the “Old guys metal” project is over until you find a new partner. The vacation in the Bahamas... sorry, you’ll have to make other plans.

I don’t want to do this! You leave me no choice. I’m devastated. But I have to keep moving forward. :(:(

I stand with you!

there’s nothing funny about the star guitar, and ‘one night in bangkok’ is as good as ‘a passage to bangkok’— check it out les!

Back