Low temps

I’m grateful that I finally got both cars in before tonight.

Not trying to brag but, so glad I have a 2 1/2 car garage instead of having to worry one won’t start tomorrow morning.

v1Vai7D.jpg

#blessed

B!tch high roller. Next time you make tacos for me I expect Veuve :D

So we got word they’re shutting our plant down tomorrow. 2nd time in 23 years we’ve shut down for weather by my recollection. Sounds like about 90% of businesses are closed tomorrow barring a few gas stations, grocery stores and pharmacies that never close. Maybe that’s a slight exaggeration but everything seems to have closed. We had an extra long band rehearsal tonight since nobody is working. Bonus there! I feel most bad for my dog honestly. Who wants go pee/poop in those temps?! Frankly I wouldn’t care if he went in the garage or the house if I could clean up right away after. He hasn’t done that though.

Polar bear club, Vaughn. Do it!
NO. :D
Lucky! You've got 4 more degrees than we do... although you got a lot more snow. I'll take that deal.
yeah, less than 3 weeks ago we had none. Now probably 16” or more. Weird year for sure. It’s supposed to be around 40 and rainy on Sunday.:rolleyes:

So we got word they’re shutting our plant down tomorrow. 2nd time in 23 years we’ve shut down for weather by my recollection. Sounds like about 90% of businesses are closed tomorrow barring a few gas stations, grocery stores and pharmacies that never close. Maybe that’s a slight exaggeration but everything seems to have closed. We had an extra long band rehearsal tonight since nobody is working. Bonus there! I feel most bad for my dog honestly. Who wants go pee/poop in those temps?! Frankly I wouldn’t care if he went in the garage or the house if I could clean up right away after. He hasn’t done that though.

NO. :D
yeah, less than 3 weeks ago we had none. Now probably 16” or more. Weird year for sure. It’s supposed to be around 40 and rainy on Sunday.:rolleyes:

Same here. Almost all business is shut down Wednesday.

We've had more snow this season than I can recall since childhood.

Same here. Almost all business is shut down Wednesday.

We've had more snow this season than I can recall since childhood.
It’s weird. We got maybe a couple inches that all melted before Christmas then nothing til these last couple weeks that we got dumped on.

It's all Canada's fault.
That SouthPark movie was right.
Damned square wheels. :mad:

Oh goodie! It’s 5:40am and we’ve hit our high temp for the day of 1 degree ambient. Luckily, there’s only a tiny breeze so the wind chill is a balmy -8. o_O Anaheim, I miss you. :(

On a good note, remote start on my vehicle is the coolest - literally- tech that exists. And no, it ain’t no Bentley! (Those come with someone to go out and start it for you...like a roadie, which is an appropriate name)

You bunch of sissys. At my house in MN it's -27 right now with a 10 MPH wind. That's about a -50 "feels like" temp. School's closed and if you go outside you're insane. Oh, and that's also why I'm in NC!

Back