You Gotta Represent YA'LL!!!

Mark Ray

The RockTrain
This pic is from last Friday's gig. Outdoors, street festival. Was supposed to be around 50 degrees. It was not! It was in the low 30's, with sporadic rain, ice pellets, and even some snow! That's okay, we soldiered on. Mr. P stayed in tune like a champ. Of course I had my PRS hat on, and my PRS jacket, which was NOT near heavy enough for those temps. Anyway, if PRS wants to donate any swag to me for representin,' I'll take it LOL.

IzudaSA.jpg

How did you get Bono to play drums for you?!

HA! That's actually Chadwick Benanzer. He's young, just moved to NashVegas a few months ago. He comes home every once in a while, and it worked out for him to play the gig with us while he was here. Had a new set of Gretsch, and the bass drum was THUNDER! Remember the name, because I truly think he will end up playing for someone on the A-List.

Anyway, if PRS wants to donate any swag to me for representin,' I'll take it LOL.
Hello Kitty hoody (large) headed your way. Just PM me your address.

On a serious note, I don't know how you did it. My hands would have frozen up on me and I wouldn't have been able to play anything!

Hello Kitty hoody (large) headed your way. Just PM me your address.

On a serious note, I don't know how you did it. My hands would have frozen up on me and I wouldn't have been able to play anything!

LOL! I would wear the hoodie, and pair it with my Hello Kitty Strat. I put an actual Fender Strat neck on it, had it set up, and play it at gigs sometimes. Always gets some looks and laughs!

Back