Launch Party Surprise, the best part for me...

RickP

Established 1960, Still Not Dead
... was the acoustics.

Disclaimer: I don’t own a single PRS acoustic. Having primarily played Martin or Taylor instruments for decades whenever an acoustic was needed, the HD28 and two T5s I have have well covered my needs. I’ve never even considered a PRS acoustic.

After watching the acoustic section of the launch party, very surprisingly the most entertaining part of the show for me, I will certainly add PRS to the shopping list when next I go shopping for an acoustic. I was impressed with the range of tones, and how good they sound in vocal accompaniment. Well done.

... was the acoustics.

Disclaimer: I don’t own a single PRS acoustic. Having primarily played Martin or Taylor instruments for decades whenever an acoustic was needed, the HD28 and two T5s I have have well covered my needs. I’ve never even considered a PRS acoustic.

After watching the acoustic section of the launch party, very surprisingly the most entertaining part of the show for me, I will certainly add PRS to the shopping list when next I go shopping for an acoustic. I was impressed with the range of tones, and how good they sound in vocal accompaniment. Well done.
Loved the acoustic section....way more than I expected to.

Sounds like you guys got amped up for the acoustic section.
Thought that there might be some amp news, but no dice. I got the impression from a few of Paul’s comments that they’ve settled on being a guitar maker only. Besides the DG and MT, of course... nothing new though (like the rumored HXDA from YouTube).

All good though. Glad to see the Narrowfields back. Wish I’d have kept my NF3, but I’m looking...

Last edited:
Back