Just because you CAN, doesn’t mean that you SHOULD

A little Bondo (ok, a lot) and some red nail polish, and she’ll be good as new! 😁
Reminds me of this body guy we had.. we were restoring a '72 Mach 1 on a super tight budget. He said he could rebuild this rear quarter with bondo. I thought to myself no way.. then one day I came in and it was done. Never would have believed it.

There was nothing wrong with someone making a PRS version of the SRV, it was unique to see and pretty neat but let's be real.... that, in no way was an insult to PRS in any way, if any insult was to be made, it was to Fender and SRV.

For me, the SRV look just fits a strat better but vintage strats just look better worn and modified. I know, I have quite a few that could go for a few thousand each that started as $899-1,299 sleepers (The shops call cheaper modified guitars that go for premium prices "sleepers").

PRS guitars, to me, look better clean and simpler. Non-worn, whole and well-kept. I think a "road-worn" edition Silver Sky would look weird.

Just my two cents.

"The guitar that broke the internet" yeahhhh okay, I don't think people really cared about it but get those clicks!!!

Reminds me of this body guy we had.. we were restoring a '72 Mach 1 on a super tight budget. He said he could rebuild this rear quarter with bondo. I thought to myself no way.. then one day I came in and it was done. Never would have believed it.
Fixed a radiator leak in a 1970 F100 pickup with Bondo! Lasted longer than the truck.

There’s a remarkable amount of butt hurt going on in this thread.

apSrYxX_d.webp

There’s a remarkable amount of butt hurt going on in this thread.

apSrYxX_d.webp
I don't see any.

People are allowed to like or dislike it.

I just disagree that it broke the internet lol I think people are trying their best to make it seem like it's a bigger deal than it actually is 🤣

Back