It weighs how much?

Yep, it weighs about 20 pounds:eek:, Nope it did not come with a guitar already in it:oops:. FEDEX must have heard I was fed up and delivered my case and cable today.:D

Proof for the one that asked:
Ps1giIc.jpg

Totally. I can't imagine a PRS guitar getting hurt by any kind of mishap in those cases. I joked with a friend that you could probably safely ship one across the country if you just wrapped the case in a plastic bag.

The thread is long gone, but back in the days of Birds And Moons, Frankie Clarke posted a story about his neighbor, a fellow PRS player. Dude's house caught on fire, lost almost everything. They found the PRS case in the debris. It had taken some heavy damage on one end. Frankie said they opened it up fearing the worst. The guitar itself had suffered minor burn damage to the headstock. That's it. The guitar was still in tune, and the dude's set list was undamaged under the guitar. Frankie helped him arrange w/PRSG to get the guitar repaired. As the story was told, after they saw the guitar, they decided to replace it. Not because of the damage, but to show how well their case protected it.

Nice that FedEx dropped it at your doorstep for you. Glad to hear you didn't have to drive further afield to pick it up at a drop-off location.
I saw the kid hiking up the glacier (driveway) with the case box over one shoulder and the cable box under the other. I flew out the door and met him halfway and carried them the rest of the way to the summit. The wife looks up from her book and comment's "Where the Heck did you go? Oh, your case came today"

I saw the kid hiking up the glacier (driveway) with the case box over one shoulder and the cable box under the other. I flew out the door and met him halfway and carried them the rest of the way to the summit. The wife looks up from her book and comment's "Where the Heck did you go? Oh, your case came today"

Awesome. Must have been a huge relief realizing the case had arrived.

Calves??? hmmm. If decorum does not prohibit it, could you tell me exactly how you carry these things?

Yes, I'm living in an apartment building 5th floor without an elevator, so every day, I go out to my friend's place carrying my psr with this case. I'm sure you can imagine how tasky it is to your calves if you do this every day haha.

Back