It weighs how much?

Totally. I can't imagine a PRS guitar getting hurt by any kind of mishap in those cases. I joked with a friend that you could probably safely ship one across the country if you just wrapped the case in a plastic bag.

I can assure you that hasn't prevented them from being traumatized by UPS/FedEx, they're experts at it it seems...

Uhm, No. Although I could go for pizza right now.

OK. Some advice, if I may? There is a certain amount of fear and tension when someone asks a question in the title such as yours.

For example, what would happen if you asked that in a tavern? See what I'm saying? (Just looking out for ya). ;):D:eek:

I don't know about you, but it's almost facepalm material right there...

OK. Some advice, if I may? There is a certain amount of fear and tension when someone asks a question in the title such as yours.

For example, what would happen if you asked that in a tavern? See what I'm saying? (Just looking out for ya). ;):D:eek:

I don't know about you, but it's almost facepalm material right there...
If you haven't figured me out yet, I do that intentionally, for 2 reasons:

A. Because i know it will help get my posting noticed.

2. Because i have a slightly twisted sense of humor that I know most everyone here shares.

I learned that from reading the National Enquier and the Daily Globe. (Big headlines sell crappy newsprint.) I also like to keep it light here, as i spend most of my day being far too serious.:D

As for asking that question in a tavern, i don't see where the weight of a Haggis really matters, I still won't eat it.:p

If you haven't figured me out yet, I do that intentionally, for 2 reasons:

A. Because i know it will help get my posting noticed.

2. Because i have a slightly twisted sense of humor that I know most everyone here shares.

I learned that from reading the National Enquier and the Daily Globe. (Big headlines sell crappy newsprint.) I also like to keep it light here, as i spend most of my day being far too serious.:D

As for asking that question in a tavern, i don't see where the weight of a Haggis really matters, I still won't eat it.:p

That was my gut feeling as well. I usually don't bite on a hook until I know it's only really cheese and pizza sauce. Then I own do a couple slices and can stop anytime after that.

Which reminds me, family has not been out to a restaurant in over 3 years. I still believe that if I drink I can do it in the peace of my own home where its vastly slower paced, not as busy and noisy. But no, no party at Candipicker's tonight. My boss gave me the week off because of a Covid test and likely said to his coworkers, "Party at Bob's this week." Not sure where the boss got that idea, but will need to call him with the test results ASAP when they are revealed.

When I return to work, I'll go back to working the floor like I've always done before. It's about most all our workers know. Not sure what's left to say than this is what we do each week.

Regards headlines, some years ago, there was a Nat'l Inquirer article with a William Shatner disclosure whose headline read; "Chat Shatner Says." I thought that was clever and read the beginning article, then promptly put it back. I guess clever sells, but won't bother mentioning the other things they put on their covers...

I don't know what taverns you're hanging out it, but I'll stick with mine for a burger beer and fries

We've got some pretty ritzy places locally, but I don't how the locals can afford eating there. Some places cater to business travelers from across the US, but I'd hazard to say some of the upper crust visits these venues. Only the smaller burger franchises or the occasional Chick-Fil-A at greater distances.

I kind of suspected that was trying to draw us in with his post title, but refrained from pointing out the error in a critical manner. And yes, a burger and onion rings would be awesome. Remind me to put the chili dogs on the back burner until we can gather together again...

"Delivery Not Attempted" "Local Weather Delay"

That second statement is a lie. There is no weather conditions in the western NY area that prohibit the delivery of my packages. There is a Buffalo Bills Play Off game, but that should not affect the delivery either.

Needless to say, I am a bit angry right now.:mad:

"Delivery Not Attempted" "Local Weather Delay"

That second statement is a lie. There is no weather conditions in the western NY area that prohibit the delivery of my packages. There is a Buffalo Bills Play Off game, but that should not affect the delivery either.

Needless to say, I am a bit angry right now.:mad:
BOOOOOO!!!!!

Back