MON NOV 18
AM Showers
80°/69°

Raincoat - check
wetsuit top - check
mask and snorkel - check
Hawaiian sling - check
gas in the skiff - check

Shouldn't be too bad this weekend... it should be a nice break from the frigid temperatures (should be hitting 57) here in West Palm Beach. Its almost spring time guys, just hang in there.

It is currently 40 right now in Central Alabama, was hitting 72 yesterday. Going to be 25 tonight with wind chills near 10. Just crazy...

And, let's put things in perspective for everyone else...it was nearly 100° here, just over a month ago....ya just can't prepare for it!

I'll still take it over the kinda cold it gets in Chicago all day errry day!:D

And, let's put things in perspective for everyone else...it was nearly 100° here, just over a month ago....ya just can't prepare for it!

I'll still take it over the kinda cold it gets in Chicago all day errry day!:D

Exactly!!

WTF???? I went to bed last night and it was the middle of November. I woke up this morning and it was 7 degrees with a windchill of -12. And, it's only going to be 19 today, for a high! Did I sleep until February??? I mean, I DID have three martinis last night....

This weather is ridiculous. Average high temps for this date in Chicago is 51! Although, someone seems to be enjoying the current climate. Even pushing 16 all he wants to do is be out in the cold, and lay in the snow!

V8JwwOF.jpg
yeah, my goofy golden retriever has gone out every morning and just laid down in the snow on the deck. And, he won't come in til I'm ready to leave for work. He just wants to lay (or play) in the snow.

Doing a load of laundry across the way in the apartment laundry room.

Bonus: Clothes get stiff in cold weather if they're not entirely dry exiting the laundry room. Translation: dress shirts receive free ironing if hung on clothes hangers.

Back