Is it February?????

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
WTF???? I went to bed last night and it was the middle of November. I woke up this morning and it was 7 degrees with a windchill of -12. And, it's only going to be 19 today, for a high! Did I sleep until February??? I mean, I DID have three martinis last night....

This weather is ridiculous. Average high temps for this date in Chicago is 51! Although, someone seems to be enjoying the current climate. Even pushing 16 all he wants to do is be out in the cold, and lay in the snow!

V8JwwOF.jpg

I’d be fine with it if we did sleep until February, because there’s no effing way I wanna deal with this sh!t for an additional two months.

I gotta break out my Micheal Meyers insulated coveralls just to get Paco to school!

Is now a good time to tell you guys I'm moving back to Florida in three weeks?

Mods - can this guy be banned? :mad:

Not as cold here as what the midwest guys are getting, but we woke up to snow on the ground and temps headed downwards. Supposed to be back in the 50s by Monday. I've grown to hate the cold weather more and more as I've gotten older. I'm very lucky that I can work from home, so when those nasty days hit, I don't have to head to town. I can remember when making it in on those days was something of a badge of honor, and it was always cool to hear how quiet downtown was in those conditions. These days - I'm not so honorable.

Well, looked in the fridge/freezer. Am good.

Checked the thermostat. Works, so good there, too.

Checked my warm clothing supply. Can't say anything's lacking there.

Looked outdoors. Freezing rain and light flurries, becoming heavier this afternoon until Wednesday morning.

Bundled up with sweatshirt and poly shell with extra house lights on for added warmth, without needing to bump up the thermostat.

Check, check, and check. Have at thee, arctic weather...

Last edited:
Back