Introduce yourself!

Hello,
New member here. I purchased my first PRS on May 10th. A beautiful Midnight Rose Silver Sky.
This is my 4th Electric Guitar, 6th total.
1. 1993 Ovation Celebrity Deluxe (first guitar)
2. 2003 Martin DM
3. 1987 Fender Stratocaster MIJ ST-62 in 3 tone burst.
4. 1988 Fender Strat Plus Deluxe in Bahama Green.
5. 2018 Fender Telecaster American Performer in Satin Sonic Blue.
6. 2021 PRS Silver Sky in Midnight Rose.

I love the PRS. I have had plenty to seat time with her so far. I bought the guitar on Sunday, Broke my Tibia on Monday at my Hockey game, Surgery on Tuesday to insert Titanium rod in Tibia. Home on Wednesday as Guitar is delivered. Then 4 weeks of no weight on leg, so plenty of time to pick.

I will share pictures when approved to do so.
Welcome James! Bummer on the tibia!! Power to the heal!!! If boredom gets the best of you, there is a place here to post your music made with your fine collection if you are so inclined!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Hello, First time poster, not new to PRS, I have two at the moment.
My Primary band guitar a older SE Custom semi hollow body with a new Piezo bridge and a fairly new SE Hollow body (Pictured in the avatar) with a added Trapeze tailpiece.
Both are great guitars.
I hope to have more in the future.

Later!

Ed

Hi,
I’m new here. My name is Gitolder cause I have. I’ve been on the Tdpri for years and years when I suddenly realized I have 1 Tele and 7 PRS’s. So here I am. Can’t wait to see all your beautiful guitars and show you mine.

Welcome

Hello, First time poster, not new to PRS, I have two at the moment.
My Primary band guitar a older SE Custom semi hollow body with a new Piezo bridge and a fairly new SE Hollow body (Pictured in the avatar) with a added Trapeze tailpiece.
Both are great guitars.
I hope to have more in the future.

Later!

Ed
Hey Ed, welcome to the forum! Lot's of help here if you need it, so don't be shy! If you would like to post any music you have/are doing, the Studio & Stage forum is the place for that!

On stepping into the forum fray!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Hi,
I’m new here. My name is Gitolder cause I have. I’ve been on the Tdpri for years and years when I suddenly realized I have 1 Tele and 7 PRS’s. So here I am. Can’t wait to see all your beautiful guitars and show you mine.
Welcome Gitolder123! Impressive, 7 PRSi!! Would love to hear what you do with them!!! If you would like to share any of your work, you can do so in the Studio & Stage forum.

Happy pickin'!
MW

Hi all,

Recently purchased a PRS SE custom 24 in ziricote. It feels like a significant upgrade from my 18 year old washburn. To be honest though I only really started to practice correctly in the last 5 years. The neck feels a lot more comfortable on the PRS. Though it does go out of tune too much. I've ordered a new tusq nut as the current one looks badly cut.

Once I hit 10 posts I can finally post some pictures of the guitar. ;)

Happy playing.

Hi all,

Recently purchased a PRS SE custom 24 in ziricote. It feels like a significant upgrade from my 18 year old washburn. To be honest though I only really started to practice correctly in the last 5 years. The neck feels a lot more comfortable on the PRS. Though it does go out of tune too much. I've ordered a new tusq nut as the current one looks badly cut.

Happy playing.
Welcome, Chris!
EXCELLENT avatar!
Up the Irons!

Hi all,

Happy playing.
Welcome Chris! Great to have you and your CU24 join the crowd here!! If you are willing to do so, I personally love hearing what others are doing with these fine 6 string wonders, post some of your material in the Studio & Stage section!!!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Hi guys! New member here, I've played a lot of core models and even wood library models, but never gotten to try a true Private Stock. I live really close to Chicago Music Exchange, so hopefully I can rectify that soon!

Back