Introduce yourself!

Hello. Just joined and having just got my 4th PRS (all SE's I'm afraid) I thought it was about time I joined a PRS forum. I think I'm going to move a couple of them on and get a US built PRS though. Previously I've mostly played Fenders and specifically my preference for the Telecaster. However, I'm finding my preference is moving away from Fenders and I'm preferring PRS. I particularly like the neck shapes on them.

Mostly play rock and blues stuff but also like to play some of the more popular Indie stuff when the mood takes.

Anyway, that's my short but sweet intro. I've got a few possibly daft questions lined up but I'll not post just yet until I've had a sniff around to get the lay of the land first.

Cheers and hi everyone,
Ian

Long time lurker. Finally felt it was time to make it official! Long time PRS fan, new forum member!
Good to have you on board elmariach311! Hopefully I can cruise the forum now without feeling like there is some lurker looking over my shoulder!! Happy Holidays to you and yours and welcome to the playground (some rules apply)!!!

Welcome to our new folks!
Typical this time of year things get a tad out of control with family and other obligations so I'm tardy with things a bit. Some I can keep my head on straight with. But others drive me bonkers...
like not picking up a git fiddle in almost a week now. Gah!
But enough whining from this old coot. Once again welcome all and Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I started playing guitar in high school. Previously owned 2 PRS which I no longer have. Still regret selling them - ('02 Custom 22 & '05 McCarty). Recently, I started jamming with some old friends and seemed to relight the fire. Found a used 2006 Satin SC Trem 10-Top in excellent condition and couldn't pass it up. I might swap the pickups eventually, as the #6's aren't my favorite. Always open to suggestions.

I'll play anything with a great melody, but Rock is where I live.

20221227-230516-Copy.jpg

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I started playing guitar in high school. Previously owned 2 PRS which I no longer have. Still regret selling them - ('02 Custom 22 & '05 McCarty). Recently, I started jamming with some old friends and seemed to relight the fire. Found a used 2006 Satin SC Trem 10-Top in excellent condition and couldn't pass it up. I might swap the pickups eventually, as the #6's aren't my favorite. Always open to suggestions.

I'll play anything with a great melody, but Rock is where I live.

20221227-230516-Copy.jpg
Welcome Kurtdog!
EXCELLENT job starting out with BOTH an avatar and a pic.
Your SCT is a hottie.

Back