Introduce yourself!

Hi all guess what... I'm new here and introducing myself. I joined this forum when I got my bass but never posted anything. I bought a PRS SE Kingfisher bass a few years ago and I just love it. Great build quality and the thing looks gorgeous. I put some EMG pickups in it. She is a beauty. I play through an Ampeg SVT-CL or a Trace Elliot GP7SM 300. Both amps are from 1994 as well as my cabinets. Heavy stuff.... doesn't bother me I play the bass. Cheers, Rock On PRS'ers

full

Hi all guess what... I'm new here and introducing myself. I bought a PRS SE Kingfisher bass a few years ago and I just love it. Great build quality and the thing looks gorgeous. I put some EMG pickups in it. She is a beauty. I play through an Ampeg SVT-CL or a Trace Elliot GP7SM 300. Both amps are from 1994 as well as my cabinets. Heavy stuff.... doesn't bother me I play the bass.

full
Welcome to the forum

Hello everyone, my name is Francesco, guitarist, guitar teacher and prs addicted!
I own three PRS at the moment, a beautiful swamp ash special, a Akerfeldt Signature SE and a PRS SE Angelus a50e. I also have two tattoo inspired by those guitars!
What else to say? I am based in London, i love coffee and I hope next year to get another another prs!

Ok)) I have a cheap instrument, if speaking more briefly, since I am a beginner with only a Rogue RR100 Rocketeer electric guitar.

Welcome. Hadn’t heard of a Rocketeer, but I see they come from Thomann.

If you’re in Europe, lots of deals to be had on an SE Silver Sky (various colours) if you’re interested.

Don’t know why they’ve suddenly dropped in price. But about 30% off in some places.

Hello everyone, my name is Francesco, guitarist, guitar teacher and prs addicted!
I own three PRS at the moment, a beautiful swamp ash special, a Akerfeldt Signature SE and a PRS SE Angelus a50e. I also have two tattoo inspired by those guitars!
What else to say? I am based in London, i love coffee and I hope next year to get another another prs!

Welcome Francesco. Another coffee lover here. Lots of guys on here roast their own beans.

SAS is a great guitar, as are your others.

So what are you thinking about buying?

Welcome. Hadn’t heard of a Rocketeer, but I see they come from Thomann.

If you’re in Europe, lots of deals to be had on an SE Silver Sky (various colours) if you’re interested.

Don’t know why they’ve suddenly dropped in price. But about 30% off in some places.

Welcome Francesco. Another coffee lover here. Lots of guys on here roast their own beans.

SAS is a great guitar, as are your others.

So what are you thinking about buying?
I was actually thinking about the Akesson SE ( Guilty, I am a big Opeth fan! ) and all the videos on YouTube sounds amazing. But they're quite rare and I am checking the second hand market every day.
The Tremonti it's another one that it's interesting and the hollowbody SE it's really cool too!

Back