Introduce yourself!

Hi, I've been an avid prs player since 1999 when I purchased my 1st McCarty... now I own 2 McCarty's and 2 Billy Martin Se's... My dream is to one day find a McCarty in a goldtop finish... thanks for welcoming me to the forum
Welcome Donald! Great to have you on board with all your product experience!! If you have any music to share with us, you can do so in the Studio & Stage section!!!

Hello all, bought my first PRS about 17 years ago when touring with my band at the time, completely on an impulse haha. In fact, I just started a thread trying to figure out what the heck it is since it kinda has features of both Custom 22's and also McCarty 20th anniversaries.
Welcome to the forum Mr. Adam! Hope you enjoy your time here, it can be a lot of fun!! If you are inclined to post any of your music, you can do so in the Studio & Stage section!!!

Hello,
my name is Vito, I'm based in California.
I currently own a CE24 and one A50e.
Looking to get a Custom 24 or a DGT soon!

ig8wutqhlowp3cyuwoo7.jpg

Hello. Just to introduce myself. Very old (75) enthusiast. Started learning Guitar in 1970. Many breaks for many years. I started to get serious about 2 years ago, then Corona Virus hit us all. So now back trying to seriously learn. Only for my own benefit and to keep the brain working. Have 5 electric, my PRS SE Paul Reed guitar is my favorite go to instrument, Plus a Taylor GS Mini acoustic and a Ukulele.

I live in Manchester England.

Hi. Glad you are getting back into the swing of things. Em, we love pics of people's instruments and other stuff. There's a thread for pics and some wizards to help with the upload process. One of my best friends did his doctorate at Manchester University, really enjoyed his time there.

Hi. Glad you are getting back into the swing of things. Em, we love pics of people's instruments and other stuff. There's a thread for pics and some wizards to help with the upload process. One of my best friends did his doctorate at Manchester University, really enjoyed his time there.
I will post some piccs in a bit.

Hello. Just to introduce myself. Very old (75) enthusiast. Started learning Guitar in 1970. Many breaks for many years. I started to get serious about 2 years ago, then Corona Virus hit us all. So now back trying to seriously learn. Only for my own benefit and to keep the brain working. Have 5 electric, my PRS SE Paul Reed guitar is my favorite go to instrument, Plus a Taylor GS Mini acoustic and a Ukulele.

Welcome grimreaper46!
Or is it just grim? Or Mr. Reaper?:p:D

I've been expecting for some years to one day say "Welcome Mr. Reaper", but I did not think it would be on a guitar forum! None the less, welcome @grimreaper46 !! V cool that you are embracing your passion to play, never too late in my book!!! I wrote a song 15 years ago about age being just a state of mind (except physically) and I will believe the same till the day I meet the REAL grim reaper!!!!

Happy New Year to the forum.

I received my first PRS yesterday (Fiore) and I think it has made me realize what I have been missing all these years - what a beautiful instrument.

As for some background about me, well, I picked up my first guitar about 30 years ago and within a few years, formed a band and played a lot of shows. However, the siren song of actual stability in life called to me and I went back to school and became a lawyer (although, not a blues lawyer lol). With my work schedule, it would be approximately a decade and a half before I once again picked up the guitar. I had to relearn everything I forgot but muscle memory certainly helped with that.

Naturally, over the next few years, I would need a couple of surgeries (torn labrum and reattachment of my bicep tendon). These surgeries have limited how long I can actually sit and play the guitar. During this time, I became interested in orchestral music and, in the past couple of years, have mainly concentrated on composing using VST's. However, my love of guitar was still there and I would use the guitar to play some lead lines to color the orchestral music I was writing.

So now, even though I cannot play guitar for an extended period of time, I do play and since receiving my first PRS yesterday (but waiting until today to open it), I decided to join this forum. I will post an "NGD" once I am able to add links to the photos (which I believe is after I post 3 times).

I am hopeful that, in time, I can contribute to this forum in a meaningful way and look forward to interacting with you all.

Happy New Year to the forum.

I received my first PRS yesterday (Fiore) and I think it has made me realize what I have been missing all these years - what a beautiful instrument.

As for some background about me, well, I picked up my first guitar about 30 years ago and within a few years, formed a band and played a lot of shows. However, the siren song of actual stability in life called to me and I went back to school and became a lawyer (although, not a blues lawyer lol). With my work schedule, it would be approximately a decade and a half before I once again picked up the guitar. I had to relearn everything I forgot but muscle memory certainly helped with that.

Naturally, over the next few years, I would need a couple of surgeries (torn labrum and reattachment of my bicep tendon). These surgeries have limited how long I can actually sit and play the guitar. During this time, I became interested in orchestral music and, in the past couple of years, have mainly concentrated on composing using VST's. However, my love of guitar was still there and I would use the guitar to play some lead lines to color the orchestral music I was writing.

So now, even though I cannot play guitar for an extended period of time, I do play and since receiving my first PRS yesterday (but waiting until today to open it), I decided to join this forum. I will post an "NGD" once I am able to add links to the photos (which I believe is after I post 3 times).

I am hopeful that, in time, I can contribute to this forum in a meaningful way and look forward to interacting with you all.
Welcome to the Forum, MorphineNoir!
Haven’t had too many Fiore NGD’s here. Can’t wait for yours.
Don’t forget to stick one of those pics into your avatar.:)

Back