Introduce yourself!

I'm a fairly newbe in taking the guitar up a year ago in playing an Epiphone Standard and Fender Mustang amp. I injured my left hand in an accident and not wanting to give ip the guitar so I'm switching to left hand. I've been searching for a new left hand guitar and I've heard great things about PRS on YouTube so I'm about to place my order. Thanks for allowing me to join this forum.

I'm a fairly newbe in taking the guitar up a year ago in playing an Epiphone Standard and Fender Mustang amp. I injured my left hand in an accident and not wanting to give ip the guitar so I'm switching to left hand. I've been searching for a new left hand guitar and I've heard great things about PRS on YouTube so I'm about to place my order. Thanks for allowing me to join this forum.
Awesome!
And good luck with the switch. Hopefully you are in early enough for it to be less of a roadblock. If I had to do that now I'd be screwed.:)

Hello, it's nice to be here.

I just turned 60, and I got myself a new birthday gift of a PRS SE Santana - my first PRS, but far from my first guitar, as I started playing at 14. I gotta say, this little import is very impressive - super comfy neck, and a very nice setup right out of the box (a rarity in my experience). And it's beautiful - it looks far, far nicer than its price tag would suggest. I will be replacing the pickups, however - personal taste and all that.

I'm a big Gibson fan, love the Les Pauls, but man this is a fun guitar!

It's my first PRS, but I'm quite certain it won't be my last. - tardy

Hello, it's nice to be here.

I just turned 60, and I got myself a new birthday gift of a PRS SE Santana - my first PRS, but far from my first guitar, as I started playing at 14. I gotta say, this little import is very impressive - super comfy neck, and a very nice setup right out of the box (a rarity in my experience). And it's beautiful - it looks far, far nicer than its price tag would suggest. I will be replacing the pickups, however - personal taste and all that.

I'm a big Gibson fan, love the Les Pauls, but man this is a fun guitar!

It's my first PRS, but I'm quite certain it won't be my last. - tardy
Welcome tardy, and nicely done. You no doubt will acquire a healthy appetite for more.

Hello! New member but not new PRS player here. I've been playing guitar for a long, long time, even if it doesn't show. 42 years almost.
Long ago I was involved in those other PRS Forums as Testudo or Peter, but it's been about a 10-year hiatus.
I have a few guitars, notable among them being a 2002 McCarty RW, 1993 Artist II with 3 P-90s, and an '86 Metal.
Been spending more time on electric guitar lately after the past few years focusing on acoustic.

Hello! New member but not new PRS player here. I've been playing guitar for a long, long time, even if it doesn't show. 42 years almost.
Long ago I was involved in those other PRS Forums as Testudo or Peter, but it's been about a 10-year hiatus.
I have a few guitars, notable among them being a 2002 McCarty RW, 1993 Artist II with 3 P-90s, and an '86 Metal.
Been spending more time on electric guitar lately after the past few years focusing on acoustic.
Howdy Crashing Boars/Testudo/Peter!:D

Hi,

I am Christian,
Living in France, 60 years old.
I spent many years in the new technologies business (Telecom, CRM with MS and Azure Cloud) but now I am back in music and more specially in guitar and I discovered that since my first mex telecaster given by a friend in 1981, PRS exists.
So I bought some SEs from Korea, very nice, and I am now interested by S2s, Core seems actually out of my reach but ...
I also write science-fiction books ... in french ;)
Sorry for my frenchy English.
Thanks for accepting me in this forum.
CS

Hi,

My name's Bob. Older guy, new to the forum, living in Connecticut, United States. Mostly a hobbyist/student of life and guitar. Own only one PRS S2 Singlecut Standard Antique White, similar to the one viewed in my avatar. Had owned some very nice PRSi in recent years but because of need to pay the bills, sold most of what was part of my collection while keeping the cost-effective and gear that appealed to me the most. My ears know what they like, but am open-minded to listening to new gear, though not moving on sales or buying much currently. Unmarried, and happy, thanks.

The PRS was a recent acquisition, and sounds wonderful, no changes needed. Plz remind me to keep my discussions focused on PRS gear, though my brain is tempted otherwise. Hope to learn about PRS what most of us can say we'd like to know, but may not yet. And hope to gain some experience with the folks who can teach us a few things. Thanks for the welcome in advance...

Hi,

My name's Bob. Older guy, new to the forum, living in Connecticut, United States. Mostly a hobbyist/student of life and guitar. Own only one PRS S2 Singlecut Standard Antique White, similar to the one viewed in my avatar. Had owned some very nice PRSi in recent years but because of need to pay the bills, sold most of what was part of my collection while keeping the cost-effective and gear that appealed to me the most. My ears know what they like, but am open-minded to listening to new gear, though not moving on sales or buying much currently. Unmarried, and happy, thanks.

The PRS was a recent acquisition, and sounds wonderful, no changes needed. Plz remind me to keep my discussions focused on PRS gear, though my brain is tempted otherwise. Hope to learn about PRS what most of us can say we'd like to know, but may not yet. And hope to gain some experience with the folks who can teach us a few things. Thanks for the welcome in advance...

Hey Bob, welcome to the forum. Congrats on your first PRS!

Hi,

Hi Bob, welcome! Don’t worry several of us derail threads, with humour etc.

Hi there!

I just started looking into PRS Guitars so I am not very knowledgable yet. Hoping to learn a lot on this forum.

Best,
Mark

Hello everyone

My name is Loïc and I’m french. (Sorry for my poor english)
I have played guitars from 10 to 20 years old then i stoped untill this year (34 now).
I’m planning on buying a PRS this year. Maybe a 24-08.
This certainly will be the last « high end » guitar i will buy so i’m looking for an artist package or maybe a small private stock.

See you soon ;-)

Back