Introduce yourself!

Another "Steve" here. I've been part of this forum many, many years ago when I was a collector, but kind of fell off the grid for a while with work overseas. I've got a small but decent collection of guitars including a beautiful whale blue PRS 513 Rosewood, an emerald green Custom 24, a tortoise shell Custom 22, and an incredible red one-piece 10 top SC250. I've also got a couple of classics, such as a couple of '84 Hamer USA Blitz (explorers). One is black and silver checkered (interesting Paul Hamer story), and the other has a Spy vs.Spy theme on it. Aside from that it is classic 80's Ibanez RGs and some Teles.

It's good to see the forum up and kicking still. There are some familiar faces of a couple that I think I even bought guitars form in the past. Well, it looks like I've got some catching up to do on the reading. Thanks for keeping this forum going strong.

Another "Steve" here. I've been part of this forum many, many years ago when I was a collector, but kind of fell off the grid for a while with work overseas. I've got a small but decent collection of guitars including a beautiful whale blue PRS 513 Rosewood, an emerald green Custom 24, a tortoise shell Custom 22, and an incredible red one-piece 10 top SC250. I've also got a couple of classics, such as a couple of '84 Hamer USA Blitz (explorers). One is black and silver checkered (interesting Paul Hamer story), and the other has a Spy vs.Spy theme on it. Aside from that it is classic 80's Ibanez RGs and some Teles.

It's good to see the forum up and kicking still. There are some familiar faces of a couple that I think I even bought guitars form in the past. Well, it looks like I've got some catching up to do on the reading. Thanks for keeping this forum going strong.

Welcome back, Steve.

Hi. Just joined and need to get through 3 posts to be able to post a picture. so here is one :) Hope to get some info here for my '17 SC594 Single Cut :)

is this a pretty alive forum? I notice more and more forums move to FB pages. Was interesting to find PRS still going old school :)

New to the forum, a Marylander, proud to be the owner of two new Maryland made PRS guitars purchased from 2 different Maryland PRS dealers. The first, a Core Custom 22, Eriza Verde Smokewrap and the second, a McCarty SC594 Limited Edition Semi Hollow, Slate Blue Smokeburst. Both are amazing guitars. Nice to be member of the forum.

New to the forum, a Marylander, proud to be the owner of two new Maryland made PRS guitars purchased from 2 different Maryland PRS dealers. The first, a Core Custom 22, Eriza Verde Smokewrap and the second, a McCarty SC594 Limited Edition Semi Hollow, Slate Blue Smokeburst. Both are amazing guitars. Nice to be member of the forum.
Welcome.

Time to say hello.
I bought my first PRS used on a holiday to my birthplace in California in September of 2018.
I used to play a Gretsch Streamliner that I modded to heck and back. But now my tricked out Zach Myers has become my go to.

I play mostly church music, though I do listen widely.
For my first Singlecut, I wanted a PRS due to the build quality and reliable neck.
I'm a Uni grad who is off to a church leadership college quite soon. My dream amp would be a cross between a Vox and a cranked Marshall.
I am a self-professed zealot for more than just my faith, but my tone as well.

Lets rock.

Greetings! I am a casual player. I am shopping for another guitar, and have narrowed my choices to a Tom Anderson Mongrel or a PRS Custom (22 or 24?), leaning PRS. I'm here to learn about them!

Hi everyone! I’m a long-time Gibson and Fender guy, have always been aware of PRS, but didn’t have much exposure until I got a chance to play a friend’s SE Custom 24 about 3 years ago. I was very impressed and set about trying other PRS builds. Since then, I’ve owned four PRS guitars - an SE Custom 24, an SE Santana (sold), an American Custom 24 Aquamarine Smoke-burst ten-top with a natural back (incredible guitar - it’s almost hard to play because when I take it out I just end up staring at it), and most recently an SE 245, which I have to say I’m very pleased with so far. Anyway, thanks to the creators and moderators for this forum - seems like a great place to share and learn. Cheers!

I'm Mike from Maryland. I took a long break from guitar playing, but was inspired to get back to playing after a recent visit to the factory. My wife bought me my first PRS, a limited edition sapphire blue SE Custom 24 from Moore Music. Other guitars I own include a 1985 Kramer ZX30H, an Ibanez RG and a Squier Jazz Bass. Looking forward to learning more about PRS guitars as I will be purchasing a core model at some point.

I'm Mike from Maryland. I took a long break from guitar playing, but was inspired to get back to playing after a recent visit to the factory. My wife bought me my first PRS, a limited edition sapphire blue SE Custom 24 from Moore Music. Other guitars I own include a 1985 Kramer ZX30H, an Ibanez RG and a Squier Jazz Bass. Looking forward to learning more about PRS guitars as I will be purchasing a core model at some point.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hello Everyone, New to PRS and guitars really only been playing a few years (still a lot to learn), Own a Gretsch 5420, an Epiphone Hummingbird and just put a hold on an SE Custom 24. Hope to gather loads of insight into the world of Paul Reed Smith guitars.

Hello all!

My name is Filipe and I'm from Portugal. Had a SE Santana a couple years back and it was a great guitar. At the time I needed something different so I had to sold it. :(

I never forgot the unique feeling of a PRS guitar - the best way I could describe that guitar was that I felt immediately "at home" with it.

I'm looking to add a PRS to the collection so I hope you guys can help me out with your knowledge :)

Rock on!

Hello all!

My name is Filipe and I'm from Portugal. Had a SE Santana a couple years back and it was a great guitar. At the time I needed something different so I had to sold it. :(

I never forgot the unique feeling of a PRS guitar - the best way I could describe that guitar was that I felt immediately "at home" with it.

I'm looking to add a PRS to the collection so I hope you guys can help me out with your knowledge :)

Rock on!
Welcome Filipe!

Back