Introduce yourself!

Hi

Greg Pasquariello, in Littleton CO. I've been lurking here for a while, but have never introduced myself.

I've played around with various SEs for while, and bought my first CE24 this year. It's my number one guitar, and I rarely play another, with the exception of an SE Custom 24 as a stage backup. I love the feel of the CE, and haven't ever played another guitar that just "fits" me like this one.

Anyway, I play a variety of instruments, mostly stringed, but some harmonica and keys too. I write and play originals, but most of my real playing time is taken up by my Springsteen tribute band, Born To Run Live, where I play the "Little Steven" role.

Looking forward to being here!

Oh, here's a recent clip of a demo that I'm putting together. The CE24 is the guitar in the recording.

fwcZGHC.jpg

Hi again!

Saw another thread with introductions and thought that was it. My bad hehe.

Been playing since the whole Seattle rock thing started and have thankfully moved on from that soon after. Had (have) a bunch of Ibanez, Gibsons, a strat and a few other makes but never a PRS till now with the S2 Standard 24 satin. Man, what a revelation!

I see why Gibson is losing money. Haha

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Cheers!

Hi again!

Saw another thread with introductions and thought that was it. My bad hehe.

Been playing since the whole Seattle rock thing started and have thankfully moved on from that soon after. Had (have) a bunch of Ibanez, Gibsons, a strat and a few other makes but never a PRS till now with the S2 Standard 24 satin. Man, what a revelation!

I see why Gibson is losing money. Haha

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Cheers!

We support all manner of introductions.
We also support photos in multiple threads.

Hi all,

I’m new here. I’ve had a PRS singlecut for about 15 years now. I don’t play any more, but it’s been with me through several moves and even as I sold or gave away my other guitars.

Hello all,

I am new here and new to PRS guitars. Just ordered a CE 24 in Dark Cherry Sunburst. I cannot wait to get it. Hopefully will arrive next week.

I used to play in an amateur band many years ago. I have been a Fender guy but always wanted to get one (maybe more, haha) of those phenomenal PRS guitars one day. Dreams always com true, right?

Anyways, I look forward to enjoying the company here.

Cheers

Hello all,

I am new here and new to PRS guitars. Just ordered a CE 24 in Dark Cherry Sunburst. I cannot wait to get it. Hopefully will arrive next week.

I used to play in an amateur band many years ago. I have been a Fender guy but always wanted to get one (maybe more, haha) of those phenomenal PRS guitars one day. Dreams always com true, right?

Anyways, I look forward to enjoying the company here.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum.

Hi all. I am a new member and a new PRS owner. I'm 53 and in a classic rock cover band out in the KC area. I didn't join my first proper band until I was 51. Call this my midlife crisis. ;)

I didn't start playing guitar until I was 25, and the first guitar I bought was an acoustic 12 string. Bad move. :) I bought a six string acoustic some years later, and finally went electric with a G&L back in the 90s.

That said, I was in the Army for 27 years, so playing regularly was often interrupted by Army stuff in strange places. I ended up being medically retired in 2016 (nothing dire - just a bad back), and suddenly have time to dedicate to the family and to the guitar. I'm fortunate to be in a band with some tremendous people who also happen to be pretty doggone good musicians.

I own some nice guitars, but I was seduced by the lighter weight and double cut of the PRS Custom SE 24 in Whale Blue I just got. Gorgeous guitar and it plays well. I did block the trem with about $2.80 in change and some scotch tape, and it's rock solid now. Sure, the guitar is now $2.80 heavier, but we make sacrifices, yes? :)

I grew up in Maryland, so it's also nice to support the local luthier. (Yes, I know my SE is made overseas.)

Several other friends who play out said, "If you buy a PRS, you will be hard pressed to put it down." Truth. I've only had this thing since Saturday and I love it. We rehearse on Sundays, so it'll make its debut then.

Hope you all are well!

Hi all. I am a new member and a new PRS owner. I'm 53 and in a classic rock cover band out in the KC area. I didn't join my first proper band until I was 51. Call this my midlife crisis. ;)

I didn't start playing guitar until I was 25, and the first guitar I bought was an acoustic 12 string. Bad move. :) I bought a six string acoustic some years later, and finally went electric with a G&L back in the 90s.

That said, I was in the Army for 27 years, so playing regularly was often interrupted by Army stuff in strange places. I ended up being medically retired in 2016 (nothing dire - just a bad back), and suddenly have time to dedicate to the family and to the guitar. I'm fortunate to be in a band with some tremendous people who also happen to be pretty doggone good musicians.

I own some nice guitars, but I was seduced by the lighter weight and double cut of the PRS Custom SE 24 in Whale Blue I just got. Gorgeous guitar and it plays well. I did block the trem with about $2.80 in change and some scotch tape, and it's rock solid now. Sure, the guitar is now $2.80 heavier, but we make sacrifices, yes? :)

I grew up in Maryland, so it's also nice to support the local luthier. (Yes, I know my SE is made overseas.)

Several other friends who play out said, "If you buy a PRS, you will be hard pressed to put it down." Truth. I've only had this thing since Saturday and I love it. We rehearse on Sundays, so it'll make its debut then.

Hope you all are well!

Welcome. Nice introduction :D

Hope you all are well!

Thank you for your service.

Hey there. I'm new here and have owned a couple of PRS's for awhile and I'm looking to learn more about them

Hi, longtime lurker, from Ohio. I have been playing for 30 years or so, major Blackmore fan, like Mesa Amps no PRS yet but soon.

Hi, I'm Wally. I'm originally from Maryland, but live in L.A. now. I bought my first PRS a few months ago, a CE24. I was in the market for a nice Les Paul, but decided to try out a PRS before making the final decision. I tried a bunch of Core guitars, but once I felt the neck on mine, that was the end of the search. I love it to death.
Looking forward to visiting the factory when I go back to Maryland this summer to visit family.

Back